North Weald (Essex) Activity Day

kevip6

LOL I'd love too, maybe when I eventually get a job I'll treat you all  :d

We're doing amazingly well guys!!!

Only 9 spaces left and we'll have the whole day booked!!

Once we're closer I'll speak to my contact there about reducing the time on the high speed bend in the morning and get more time on the sprint/handling circuits.

Keep those bookings coming and well done to everyone booked, will be a fun day!

Excellent! For what it's worth, I find the high speed bend boring. If I had a choice, I'd swap it out completely.

I agree. I spoke to them about this when I was trying to book a bespoke event with them and they were reluctant to remove to high speed bend all together but did agree to do less runs with it and start the circuits early so in really hoping if we can fill all the spaces I'll be able to arrange a similar thing

Is your engine up and running Jim?

I hope not, there's no exhaust on it yet!

Got it in the car and happy with everything tonight after adjusting the gearbox mounting plate. Just plumbing and wiring to go, shouldn't be long, then exhaust.  Pete I may have to borrow Bernies trailer I can't see how it's going to fit. I will ring you tomorrow.

Jim

lloking like it is nearly full with seven owners now :cool::t-up:

Just seven spaces left...........anyone else joining us for what should be a fun day :d

Just booked another activity day, Friday 19th April. My step daughters boyfriend is coming along as he is thinking about buying his first Westfield. :yes: