North Weald (Essex) Activity Day

kevip6

Some nice photos there Cleggy, one of them looks like Andy has been attacked by a low flying Spitfire.

Great photos  :t-up:  :)

Great photos Cleggy, did you have time to drive your car ?? Oh I forgot....that was the car with the tyre smoke around it most of the day. :d  :d A good fun day with nice weather and good company :yes: Looking forward to the next get-together.

Great pics cleggy. Thanks for the ride on the formation lap. I wish I had brought mine along. Thanks for your hospitality and conversation. Hope to get more involved locally and further afield in the future.

Great pics cleggy. Thanks for the ride on the formation lap. I wish I had brought mine along. Thanks for your hospitality and conversation. Hope to get more involved locally and further afield in the future.

nice to see you there :t-up:

Hope you can make some of the future runs out :t-up:

Great day out on Friday! Great piccys there too Cleggy!

I didn't arrive until lunch time but still had a great laugh. Didn't get many (any?!) serious sessions in though. Only got 4 sessions on the GoPro, and here they are for anyone interested in how not to do it :d

North Weald - 14/06/2013:

Steve

Here are a couple of my videos from the day:

Having a play with r1r's on the rears

My best run on the top circuit

My best run on the bottom circuit, Dave in the purple car before me beat my previous best time by 2 tenths of a second and was full of it (he did take that hairpin cone very well though didn't he!), so I had to concentrate and try to go quicker, I beat his time by 2 tenths on this run which he was very happy about  :)

Was a fun day

Kevin, you may have been the fastest but not the funniest (which counts for more in my book)  Tony Housebeautician and Steve rst win as far as I'm concerned.

Kevin, you may have been the fastest but not the funniest (which counts for more in my book)  Tony Housebeautician and Steve rst win as far as I'm concerned.

I agree Bernie, I had fun though :)   

SteveRST drove brilliantly I thought, some great controlled sliding, and some not so controlled sliding :) 

I'm enjoying the videos chaps :yes: keep them coming :cool:

Forgot to turn my camera on for my fastest run. But then again I forgot turn it off all afternoon  :o

Hopefully have a few more pics soon  :yes:

not the quickest but on Nankangs 61.8 secs was not bad and still sideways too :d

I suppose everyone noticed that i wasn't bothered about times.

I had great fun in lunatic mode and i wrecked my rear tyres.

Loved it and happy to do it again  :t-up:  :laugh:

I suppose everyone noticed that i wasn't bothered about times.

I had great fun in lunatic mode and i wrecked my rear tyres.

Loved it and happy to do it again  :t-up:  :laugh:

you kept asking me what times I had done :p