North Weald (Essex) Activity Day

kevip6

Hi All, 

After speaking with Andy at Woodbridge last weekend I thought I'd post here and see how much interest we have for a Car Limits Activity Event  at North Weald Airfield (near Harlow, Essex) this year.  

We had quite a few Westfields on the last one we did and it was a really good day. Here is the thread from the last one: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/93866-north-weald-activity-day-essex-airfield-11th-may/

The pre arranged dates for early this year are:

19th April, 3rd May, and 14th June

All are Fridays and are £49 per car (extra drivers are free)

If we could gauge some interest then we can plan a date. I'm definitely going to do one of them and I know a couple of others are up for it.

excellent, that's a good start :)

If you could note next to your name if you can't make any of the dates then we can try and whittle it down to the best day for everyone

1. Kevin (any date)

2. Bernie

Bump.... I have two more for the 14th June if we assume this will be our date

1. Kevin (any date)

2. Bernie

3. Alexander72 (any date)
4. Mark (Can only do 14th June)
5. Phil and Dave
6. Stuart

1. Kevin (any date)

2. Bernie

3. Alexander72 (any date)

4. Mark (Can only do 14th June)

5. Phil and Dave

6. Stuart

7. Brian

Well done kev, looks like you've flushed a few out :). I would pop over a watch but need to protect my holiday this early in the year.

Enjoy.

Cheers Pete, Hope we can get a couple more before then as well. 

Remember everyone that you can book yourself in provisionally on the day and don't have to pay and finalise your place until much nearer to the day (I think a couple of weeks before the event)

I'd suggest everyone that is on the list books themselves on as soon as they can so we can keep the track on the site as well.

http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEvents.php?type=airfieldactivity&month=20130601

I'm booked on as a provisional for the day and will pay closer to the event

Thanks Kev

Booked for June the 14th :t-up: :t-up:

For anyone that jhas not been before - this is a great day for the money, especially when there is a group of westy owners - the first couple of hours is a bit dull but once they start on the two short sprint type tracks the day livens up and we pretend we are not being competitive :p:laugh:

Looking forwards to it

Cleggy

Excellent Cleggy, I'm beginning to feel competitive!! 

If we can get a day of Westies booked then I will speak to them about reducing the start high speed bend and getting cracking on the sprint tracks earlier. When I spoke to them about booking a bespoke day they were happy to do that but I guess it'll depend on how many of the days bookings we can take up!

Now booked for June the 14th, who else is joining us? Lets make it a Westfield day :d