North Weald (Essex) Activity Day

kevip6

I still haven't fixed my car after last years slightly over enthusiastic driving :oops::laugh:.....note to self must get out to the garage at the weekend

I need to wait and see who/where I'm going to be working in June but if I can be there then I will be :cool:

You can always provisionally book Mark. Nothing to pay until a few weeks before and you can cancel at any time. Just a thought

We need your clouds of tyre smoke there!

I'll come to this, should be well run in I hope.......

Nice to see this posting Jim......POSITIVITY that`s what we like..

Glad to see the car`s coming on.....

Talk soon or pop in mate.

Provisionally booked for 14 June, That should help the motivation to get out in the garage. Roll on Summer lets hope its a good one

Provisionally booked for 14 June, That should help the motivation to get out in the garage. Roll on Summer lets hope its a good one

Hope you fixed your oil leaks, it was scary following you at Barkeston Heath sprint track.

I see an MX5 has sneaked in on the bookings, perhaps we can convince him that he needs a Westfield kit.

Ha ha, the mx5 is Stuart that was driving the silver ST at Woodbridge. He's just bought an mx5 to use as a track car but was concerned about getting it straight out on track as he's not used to rear wheel drive and doesn't know how the car handles at the limit. So I told him this is a perfect opportunity to find out how far past that limit he can manage :)

Hope you fixed your oil leaks, it was scary following you at Barkeston Heath sprint track.

I see an MX5 has sneaked in on the bookings, perhaps we can convince him that he needs a Westfield kit.

Was sorted on the day, Sorry about that amazing the mess one little pipe coming off can make :blush: 

The only way oils getting out of that engine is if it chucks a rod!  :d 

Was sorted on the day, Sorry about that amazing the mess one little pipe coming off can make :blush:

The only way oils getting out of that engine is if it chucks a rod!  :d

a possibility I am sure :laugh::t-up:

How about mobilising the Cambridge Boys Clark?  The event would then fill up with the WSSC club.

@  Bernie - well Dave is booked - I think Tony & Kev will book too if they have not already done so

I will drop a group text out tonight to let everyone know