North Weald (Essex) Activity Day

kevip6

excellent, this is gaining momentum, it's a really cheap fun day guys so get booked!! The more westfields the better!

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

could anyone tell me if the runway is Tarmac or concrete please? cheers  James 

You planning on taking off?

Soot, LOL mate, nope just planning tyre preservation as the VAST power provided by my cross flow simply shreds rubber...:-) 

Better bring a spare set of wheels then,  Tyre attrition rate is high at N. Weald.

Provisionally booked for 14 June.

Done half a dozen activity days there before, it's always a good laugh :t-up:

Steve

I still haven't fixed my car after last years slightly over enthusiastic driving :oops::laugh:.....note to self must get out to the garage at the weekend

I need to wait and see who/where I'm going to be working in June but if I can be there then I will be :cool:

Good to see all these extra bookings!!

Tyre wear is mostly down to how you want to drive, you have a free reign to try for fast times or hoon around is clouds of smoke. One is better for tyres than the other :0)

I'm planning on taking my road 15" wheels with tyres I want to kill and my 13" R888's for when I want to get to the top of the leader board ;)