North Weald (Essex) Activity Day

kevip6

A bit of both. I'll have a play and then swap wheels over and see what times I can get. Really want to have a play though and do some 'activity day' driving!!!

I'll be wearing my new set of wheels and old 888s for just that  :d

Payed up as well, couldnt figure out how to change my car so its still showing the Locost.

The Elise is on some really old ditch finders and has a whopping geat 118hp so ill be happy if im not the slowest :-)

If we do this next year will be interesting to see how the times drop when Its got its new engine and sticky tyres.

TWO Spaces left..............Any Takers????????

SEVEN spaces left :)     Can they be filled by Westfield drivers?? Should be a fun day :d 

looking forwards to it :t-up: - been a while since I used my car in anger :(

Paid! Just 4 spaces left - I'm going to post it on the Southern Kit Car Club forum to see if any of them want to play too.

Looking forward to having a proper hoon. :d

• Like 1

It's going to be a nice day on Friday, See you all there.

It's going to be a nice day on Friday, See you all there.

You know it's Friday week don't you?  Are you working a long range forecast :)

Glad to see you spotted my deliberate mistake Kev.

Looking like I can't get to this :(   Haven't got a my car back yet, but was borrowing my friends exige, but have now got some major Bs at work nextweek :cry:   I have paid already does anyone want to have my space? Don't want anything for it, shame to waste it!

Just to inform you that the last time I was at North Weald I noticed the tarmac was a bit gritty in places and as we haven't had much rain lately it is likely to be the same. A roll of tape for the bodywork is a good idea. :yes:

Gents.

I've mislaid my car jack! I think I know where it is but the fella is working away until the end of the month. Can someone bring a trolley jack please so I can swap my boots?

Ta everso.