Westfield Active Day Special Offers

Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

What an excellent day :t-up:

Martin and I thoroughly enjoyed it and our thanks to the instructing team.  It was also good to put some faces to some of those on this site - good to meet you all.

It's a bit embarrassing that Martin won since that was the first time he had been in a Westfield and the first time he had ever driven a rear wheel drive car :down: ...........................................and he didn't let me forget it all the way back to Bristol :cry:

He's now talking about selling the Fireblade and getting a Westfield.

• Like 1

Martin was pretty good from the off though. Obviously has very good balance and control from the biking. Hats off to him, he did really well

Owdo

I must say I prefered the car without the full roll cage, did not get any prizes on our day even though I secured first place 3 seconds clear :OP . feel quite jealous of your small trophy.

Boney

3 seconds? I thought it was 2 ;-) and rightfully so as you beat someone who only ever had a test drive in a westie ;-)

Bubba

a few posts earlier and the bloke who won had never been in a westfield :OP

What an excellent day :t-up:

Martin and I thoroughly enjoyed it and our thanks to the instructing team.  It was also good to put some faces to some of those on this site - good to meet you all.

It's a bit embarrassing that Martin won since that was the first time he had been in a Westfield and the first time he had ever driven a rear wheel drive car :down: ...........................................and he didn't let me forget it all the way back to Bristol :cry:

He's now talking about selling the Fireblade and getting a Westfield.

Boney

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all,

Another cracking Active Day deal only available for WSCC members.

Full day WSCC members £175.00

Half day WSCC members £85.00

Dates are Saturday the 27th and Sunday the 28th of April and please contact Russ or Gav to book your place now....

Kind regards

Simon

Which venue? :)

They're all at Silverstone I believe. :yes:

Yes they are all at Silverstone.

Scott,

As Mem Sec you really should do one of these days so that you can tell all the members how good they are.

Dave,

As AO rep you should too, so that you can tell all the AO's how good they are.

Kind regards

Simon

Yes Simon, I know I should, I've heard nothing but excellent things about them, and I certainly wouldn't be troubling anyone for FTD - I shall definitely do so when funds allow. :t-up:

• Like 1

Can we have some at Oulton Park? (Or Donnington) :p:laugh:

I've heard nothing but excellent things about them, and I certainly wouldn't be troubling anyone for FTD

Me too, do fancy it, although these days it's more for fun than glory!

Unfortunately Dave Oulton Park dont like the noise or the tyre marks we leave......

Come on Scot thats a poor excuse, its the best fun you will ever have.....

Kind regards

Simon

Come on Scot thats a poor excuse, its the best fun you will ever have.....

No doubt it is great fun - but at the moment I have no desire to become an involuntary blood donor in my own home - I will get there Simon, not to worry. :)

How about a day over here. There's a nice track at Loheac along with a really great museum. Given some good publicity you may sell some cars.

The owner of the complex at Loheac owns most of the car magazines over here,