Westfield Active Day Special Offers

Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

I attended the same day as Mark at Millbrook

It was good fun and we all learnt something from it.

It's not just the driving but the banter and watching others that makes the day. Oh and it's normally a bit competitive because when we went there were prizes at the end of it.

I would recommend to anyone who wants to learn a bit more about the balance and handling of the cars.

I did it last year with my son and daughter before I had complete my Westfield build and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a great day out, even though it was damp and drizzly. In some ways being a little damp made it all the more fun as it reduced the grip levels.

It was the first time my son had driven by himself as it was confirmed soon after he passed his test and he soon got frustrated with not being perfect even though at the end of the day he still beet a couple of guys who arrived in powerful rear wheel drive cars.

I would fully recommend the full day and if you do go for the half day the morning is a little better because if you start in the afternoon then its in at the deep end. 

Hi Guys,

The days are run all year round, see http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/ for dates.

Special offers for the WSCC will be offered throught the year.

I took my 17 year old son to the Final event last year after he had just passed his test and had only ever driven a 3 cylinder Corsa, he now believes he is the next Ken Block!

Really great day out for drivers and spectators.......just remember to wrap up as it can get cold.

Kind regards

Simon

Hi Simon

Is  this £179.10 offer available for the 11th/12th of May weekend ?

Martin

Hi Martin,

There are no current plans to offer that weekend at a discounted rate.

What I could do is offer a special deal if 18-20 WSCC owners wanted a dedicated day.

Kind regards

Simon

I've heard a rumour that Westfield have a few sets of tyres that they need shredding for them, so being the obliging fellow that I am I've booked myself in for the 30th :d

Fantastic Mark! You can join Dave and me in my car if you wanted to head to Brentwood on the way through if you like.

That's me all booked up, I will see you on the 6th April with my Australian brother in law, just hope he does not call it a yute

Fantastic Mark! You can join Dave and me in my car if you wanted to head to Brentwood on the way through if you like.

Thank's Kev :t-up: that could be a plan.

As an aside, was Phil comming originally rather than Dave as Russ and Gav mentioned they only have Phil booked in?