Westfield Active Day Special Offers

Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Dear All,

We are offering the following Active Day dates to the WSCC members with an additional 10% discount from the already reduced price of

£199 for a full day

WSCC members £179.10

£99 for a half day

WSCC members £89.10

Dates available are

10th March

30th March

31st March

Venue is Silverstone and places are limited so call Gav or Russ now, you know you wont be disappointed with the expereince.....

Kind regards

Simon

One of our Cheshire area members has been on one and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tempting offer. Has anyone been..?

Andy, I was on the one a couple of years back when a couple of groups from the club attended and I have to say it was a great deal of fun and it taught me a lot about controlling the car when it breaks loose. There was so much seat time that I was shattered come the end of the day. The only thing more knackered than me that day was the tyres on Westfield's cars :d

P1030489.jpg

Wow, turns out it was 2009 :oops: it only felt like 2 years ago :)

This is the thread from the day we did at Millbrook and with some feedback and testimonials :cool:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/73396-discounted-westfield-active-day-for-wscc-members/?p=729219

I attended a day at silverstone last March. It rained/snowed all say but was great fun :d

I did a full day last year great day out we got loads of car time and the guys from the factory really do look after you and i learn't some great car control without having to worry about the tyres :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest.

Now the days are held at Silverstone things are much more relaxed.

You can now take as many photographs and and as much video footage as you like.

Its a great day out and we can all learn a little about car control, but all in all its a fun day out.

Places are limited and the very special prices are being offered to the WSCC only.

Kind regards

Simon

I'm very interested, how many people are on these days and do you get a good amount of time in the car driving?

Hi Guys,

The days are run all year round, see http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/ for dates.

Special offers for the WSCC will be offered throught the year.

I took my 17 year old son to the Final event last year after he had just passed his test and had only ever driven a 3 cylinder Corsa, he now believes he is the next Ken Block!

Really great day out for drivers and spectators.......just remember to wrap up as it can get cold.

Kind regards

Simon

Sorry Kevip6 i did not answer your questions.

Max 20 drivers per day, 1/2 day get minimum 20 mins behind the wheel and full day minimum 40 mins behind the wheel.

if the days aren't full then more time is available.

Kind regards

Simon

Good Morning All,

Still a few places still available for anyone how wants to have a go.....

Kind regards

Simon