Brands Hatch

pete g

I think Tiggers read the results of the competitor on the line above Davids! Oops!

Not quite but we won't go into that ;)

Scores now amended and all looking good for a battle to the end.

Not quite but we won't go into that ;)

Ooops sorry about that. Should put my glasses on before typing them into Excel for you.

There seemed to be quite a few stoppages from offs (more than usual) so obviously conditions were catching a few out. Still good to see though that the organisers managed to find time to squeeze in a third run for most of you :t-up:

Ah! that will be the third run that doesn't count but that you go 2 seconds quicker on, :angry:

Nice pictures Mark many thanks

• Like 1

Excellent pictures Mark,I had a great day. I fitted a set of Kumho F3 slicks, as they were £340 a set I thought it would be rude not to try them!

After completely resetting the car up from crossply's in the morning, we had to hit the floor running and was pretty close, although I span at Druids in first qualifying so only managed to be 13th on the grid with a lap of just 54.05. I had one more qualifying session so I tweaked the front end to get rid of some oversteer and it vastly improved.

First race I got from 13th to a respectable 5th overall and set a personal best lap of 50.5. My second race I got up to 4th but another cars engine let go and I smelt the oil he had dropped and thought it was my own, as I looked across at my guages, the car I'd passed slipped back up the inside of me on the brakes a Druids on the last lap!!

My final race was the Curfew race which was 20 minutes long, quite tiring after the 2 previous 15 minute races, God knows how the Formula 1 drivers manage it!

I finished 2nd in class 4th overall.

I'm gutted I didn't dip into the 49's though as they are probably adding another chicane next season and a sub 50 will be impossible.

Brilliant day though, I hope all the sprinters enjoyed it as much as I did.