Scottish Area Events Information For 2012

Wee Dov

I still intend to make this - just waiting on a couple of parts coming, then need to reassemble my cooling system, but should be ready on time. I will probably just meet you all at alexandria - no point me running up to Stirling to head back down the road...

are any of you guys coming over to Knockhill this weekend 5th 6th?. There area few westy club members racing

are any of you guys coming over to Knockhill this weekend 5th 6th?. There area few westy club members racing

Didn't know about that or it would have been good to meet up. I won't make it - only have enough brownie points for the run on Sunday unfortunately.

Dont know about Knockhill as not enough brownie points either, I mean money as road tax due on the Westy today and last night the integrated fridge freezer packed up in the kitchen. More money which I can do without spending.

All being well and the clutch cable arrives in time and fits OK, I will be there on Sunday, and like Grieg I will just meet at Alexandria as its only 45 mins from my house.

Fraser

I'll be joining everyone at Alexandria to, only 10min from me. need to go put my exhaust back on now parts have arrived :)

Kevin

Ps. it will more than likely be +1 for lunch

meeting sundy at Stirling services for 9 them make our way up.

sorry guys, not going to make it - once again demon tweeks are a shower of useless ***** who say 7 days delivery on their website, but really mean over a month minimum...

sorry guys, not going to make it - once again demon tweeks are a shower of useless ***** who say 7 days delivery on their website, but really mean over a month minimum...

Sorry to hear that buddy !

Who is meeting at Stirling services on Sunday and is it 9am ?

Dov

Who is meeting at Stirling services on Sunday and is it 9am ?

Dov

Keep up Wee Dov! :p Looks like Bob, you, me at 09:00. Rest will meet at Alexandria. Not aware of anyone else meeting at Stirling services - no one's mentioned it on here anyway. Known 'absentees' are Deano, Bombero, Prisoner (all at Stoneleigh), Steve (car in bits).

Matt

Keep up Wee Dov! :p Looks like Bob, you, me at 09:00. Rest will meet at Alexandria. Not aware of anyone else meeting at Stirling services - no one's mentioned it on here anyway. Known 'absentees' are Deano, Bombero, Prisoner (all at Stoneleigh), Steve (car in bits).

Matt

Aye aw right :blush:

Do we have a final tally of who is going ?

Craig

Table booked for 8 at Portavadie Marina for lunch 12:30 http://www.portavadiemarina.com/

See on Sunday at the Loch Lomond Outlets (Locally known as the "Torpedo Factory", or "Argyll Motor Works")

Best Regards

Craig

Got the clutch cable fitted and went for a wee drive round our village this afternoon.

Seems fine so I will be there with a passenger (my son). If not, then it has broken down enroute.

Fraser

Have a great day, guys! Off to Stoneleigh tomorrow but I've chickened out and will be taking the TT! More room for goodies though :-D