Scottish Area Events Information For 2012

Wee Dov

DSCF7344.jpg

At Nev's waiting to get fed - Matt (Matta) & Daughter, the next westy generation!

DSCF7342a.jpg

Bob (ziplob): "Must .. resist .. cake, .. must resis .. oh okay, just the 3 then!"

DSCF7348.jpg

Preparing the sausages for the barby was going to take longer than we thought!

DSCF7345.jpg

View from Nev's ponderosa!

matt you look good with the trees in the back ground????????

• Like 1

Some great photos, and some stunning scenery there.

Cows don't half look big and scary when you end up in the middle of a heard on the march like that. :o

Cows don't half look big and scary when you end up in the middle of a heard on the march like that. :o

Standing beside them, fine. Sitting in a tintop beside them, also fine. Sitting so low down in your westy whilst they eyeball you as they walk past .. gulp! :oops::laugh:

Is anyone thinking about going to the Italian Car Day at Hill of Tarvit in Fife this Sunday?

Thinking I might head along for a wee look.

Standing beside them, fine. Sitting in a tintop beside them, also fine. Sitting so low down in your westy whilst they eyeball you as they walk past .. gulp! :oops::laugh:

I was at the front and coming flying round a corner, being confronted with wall-to-wall steak on the hoof almost led to a brown trouser moment.... :suspect:

I was at the front and coming flying round a corner, being confronted with wall-to-wall steak on the hoof almost led to a brown trouser moment.... :suspect:

Then you'd better change your Profile to say "Tree hugger and cow worrier" .. :laugh:

Then you'd better change your Profile to say "Tree hugger and cow worrier" .. :laugh:

Actually, on reflection, I did get cow sh*te all over my jeans, gloves, harness, fleece etc. :(

Great day out - thanks to Nev for organising it - very sorry I couldnt make the barbecue.

An (amateur) unedited video below of the run over Talla (in 2 parts) - sorry for the gearbox noise...

Not the most exciting action video to watch - you had to be there to really enjoy the views!!

Roll on summer!

Cheers,

Dave.

Edited to add - why does Utube make the video look so c**p - apologies...

good vid defo shows that we have the best roads in Britain.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if your scheduled meet at Alford Speedfest on July 1st is still going ahead?

If I can get engine mounts from the useless so and so's at Westfield I intend going on the Sunday. However, I dont hold out much hope as I have been waiting 2 months only to be told that both right hand mounts are in. Its the left one I really need but I cant get to talk to anyone despite leaving numerous messages.

So the long and short is that at present I may be there. I will post nearer the time.

Fraser

Just wondering if your scheduled meet at Alford Speedfest on July 1st is still going ahead?

I'll be there, also attending Stoneheave motor show this weekend.

I'm also wondering if there's many planning Alford?

If there was going to be a good turnout I'd maybe make the effort to travel across, although probably not in the westie as it might be too long a run, for a first run out, just in case anything falls off :d