Scottish Area Events Information For 2012

Wee Dov

Sounds good,

Where are we meeting at Crieff? I would suggest all meeting at the Famous Grouse visitor centre at say 11.30, that gives the ones from Fife time to get up and it wll only take 30 mins max from Stirling Services to there.

If anyone has any alternative meeting places or if one has been confirmed, then let me know and I will be there.

Fraser

I'm pretty much in the middle, so I'll catch you at Stirling

Am I right in thinking then, that 10am at Dunf is OFF?!

With the exception of Fraser, everyone is meeting at Stirling services for 11am? We're then all meeting Fraser at the Famous Grouse Visitor Centre in Crieff for 11:30ish?

I am coming up from Douglas near Lanark on the M80 to Stirling and will meet you all at the Services.

I only posted that as a suggestion for us in the west as the original meeting place was Hallbeath for those in the east. I suggested that the 2 processions should then meet at Crieff and then on as one from there to Killin and beyond.

Sorry if I caused any confusion for anyone.

Fraser

Jeez, just as well I logged on today, or I'd have been at Dunfermline by myself! Stirling services at 11 is fine for me too - means I can stuff my face with a bacon roll while we're waiting..

Cheers,

Matt

ps - Had a mail from Steve - his car is still in bits, so won't make it tomorrow but hopefully ready for the next one.

No worries, Fraser. So that's it confirmed that we're ALL meeting at Stirling services for 11am!

See y'all there .. :t-up:

Should be at the services for 11am... gonna watch the F1 GP first..

Craig

Never took that many.. but heres a few..

img3441k.jpg

img34341.jpg

img3431p.jpg

img3430large.jpg

img3429large.jpg

img3426o.jpg

Added the above to flicker set to let the Hotel view them, emailed them the link. Hope you don't mind. Excellent pictures!

The pictures are excellent

Your Canon cameras must be good as they actually made the dirtiest car there look clean. Thank.

Really enjoyed my blat. The scenery was superb and the roads werent too congested with cars, just bl***y cyclists.

Fraser

Great run today - I thoroughly enjoyed it and good to see everyone again. First one of the season and it was dry....... :d

Roll on Jumpy's run on the 6th May!

Matt

Agreed, fab day! Cyclists and runners on such a narrow fast road - f***** nutters!!

Here is my contribution:

965d0f3f.jpg

39e5ef73.jpg

0bea29d3.jpg

I'm planning on going to Stoneleigh with Andy (HiFlowHeads), so will not make the 6th May blat..