Oulton Park Trackday Fri 2Nd Mar Trackaction - Wscc

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Following on from the thread about Track days this year. This is the first of the nominated WSCC Trackday's for 2012.

Friday 2nd March - Oulton Park organised by TracAction - Steve Hewson.

Details are :-

March 2nd

Open pitlane

£130 entry, plus one in every five from on here goes free so one place will be refunded for every five WSCC drivers that book.

Free instruction available

Extra drivers can be signed in for £35, passengers for a tenner.

Bookings can be made at www.trackaction-online.co.uk/ if the guys put WSCC in the comments box at the end of the booking then I'll enter them into the draw for a refund.

It's an interesting discount that Steve has offered, effectively nearly a 20% chance of getting a free day :d :d :d

I am sure Steve will be along soon to tell you more about the Day

Nick

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveH

• Tonsko

• Andrew

• matt nossiter

Did the track day at Oulton Park last november with Steve and the boys from Trackaction, fantastic day and very well organised, and made the most of my free track day......Thanks Steve

Following on from the thread about Track days this year. This is the first of the nominated WSCC Trackday's for 2012.

Friday 2nd March - Oulton Park organised by TracAction - Steve Hewson.

Details are :-

March 2nd

Open pitlane

£130 entry, plus one in every five from on here goes free so one place will be refunded for every five WSCC drivers that book.

Free instruction available

Extra drivers can be signed in for £35, passengers for a tenner.

Bookings can be made at www.trackaction-online.co.uk/ if the guys put WSCC in the comments box at the end of the booking then I'll enter them into the draw for a refund.

It's an interesting discount that Steve has offered, effectively nearly a 20% chance of getting a free day :d :d :d

I am sure Steve will be along soon to tell you more about the Day

Nick

this sounds like a must do day just need to find out if i'm in the uk

If my cars ready I will definately be at Oulton , another vote for Steve at Trackaction ( just wish I could keep up with him on track ! )

( just wish I could keep up with him on track ! )

That's got everything to do with 1) Steve's driving 2) The Supercharger conversion I did on his standard Duratec :d :d :d

Did the track day at Oulton Park last november with Steve and the boys from Trackaction, fantastic day and very well organised, and made the most of my free track day......Thanks Steve

One of our guaranteed happy customers from the day :laugh:

Matt, you'll get plenty of chances to chase me round this year I'm sure ;)

If anyone has got any questions about the day please shout up and I'll try to answer them, we had a good showing for our November date and I'm hoping it will be even better for this one so please spread the word!

Here's a couple of snaps from previous visits to Oulton -

DSC_0939.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

XSP_7346.jpg

I could be up for this one, if the car is all ready to "rock and roll" by then. What is the sound limit for this event, Steve?

Hi Stephen. Noise is 105db static so should suit most of our cars :t-up:

Dry would be good, I'll see what I can sort out :d

We've got the first few WSCC bookings coming in now so lets get a few more and a really good group together :t-up:

I,m booked :d , looking forward to it Steve , ................. you did guarantee sunshine didn't you ? :oops: .

Do you know who your getting to instruct yet ?

Sunshine is booked, can't see any problem there :devil:

I've got Stu Jones instructing and possibly Chris Jones (no relation), both top guys, Grade A and very well practiced at Oulton. Chris may be off abroad on some fancy job or other in which case I'll find someone else but either way I'll make sure they don't teach you too much Matt in case you start getting too close ;)