Applecross 2012

ziplob

Looking forward to joining up with you all again, hoping to be in a 7 type car, depending on Mr IVA giving me a reasonably short 'to do' list next week and subsequently the DVLA being efficient. Otherwise I'm going to have to travel with the prisoner as well as share his hut!

Angus

Share a hut with that old bu**er ! :cry: Hope you pass ok!

• 2 weeks later...

westy m.o.t pass , spare fuel pump aquierd, and in the prossess of doing Applecross 2012 stickers ,

Great news bob... need mine Mot'd end of month also..also have spare fuel pump lol

How many sleeps Matt ?

Craig

Does anyone want a wee get together before our 1st run .

Car on road from 1st April ?

Wee Dov.

Happy to join in in a wee run sometime if it suits.

Like a few of us the car has been on the road throughout the winter and is ready to roll whenever.

Fraser

Does anyone want a wee get together before our 1st run .

Car on road from 1st April ?

Wee Dov.

Yup, would be up for one sometime.

What's the plans for the Sma' Glen run - is it the same place for lunch in Killin?

Matt

How many sleeps Matt ?

Craig

with the passing of his latest birthday, he's now too auld & decrepit to work it out.

It's 91 sleeps to go :westy:

Inspiration needed:

I have just been told by HR that I must take next week off work as I have not used enough vacation days. The weather is great, westie ready to roll, kids are in school, but where to go? Is a reccie to Applecross greedy?

Trip boundary conditions.

1) Start Glasgow

2) Hotel in Inverness is booked 1 night

3) Avoid A9

4) err that is it.....

• 2 weeks later...

Westy now motd for the season.. sorted.. cant wait for Applecross now...

Was also round at Portavadie this week.. which is the destination for our May run... beautiful place.. can highly recommend for a few days away with SWIMBO for brownie points :-) http://www.portavadiemarina.com/

Craig

Yup, would be up for one sometime.

What's the plans for the Sma' Glen run - is it the same place for lunch in Killin?

Matt

Hi Matt see details for get together at Alisters ,Looks like I won't make Killin run clashes with Porsche 35th Anniverary bash at Silverstone ,but I'M happy to arrange food again

Dave.

there has been a cancellation for a hut at Applecross for our trip if anyone else fancy's joining us let me know or call applecross and we will get it booked . I am going up in May and will find a place for the lunch stop .

There's 5 of us (4 Westies & 1 Boxster from East Yorkshire) coming up to the Applecross Area the same time as you guys will be up there. We're travelling up to Sterling on the Friday then blasting across to Skye where we're staying on the Sat and Sun so it'd be good to meet up with you all and have a chat over a drink or two. :t-up:

Looking forward to the 470 mile drive home on Monday :(

[\/][ajor1' timestamp=1334312589' post='950263]

There's 5 of us (4 Westies & 1 Boxster from East Yorkshire) coming up to the Applecross Area the same time as you guys will be up there. We're travelling up to Sterling on the Friday then blasting across to Skye where we're staying on the Sat and Sun so it'd be good to meet up with you all and have a chat over a drink or two. :t-up:

Looking forward to the 470 mile drive home on Monday :(

Sounds good - why not come over to Applecross on the Saturday, join our run round the peninsula and/or grub in the evening at the Applecross Inn? I'm sure Bob (ziplob) can add a few more folks to the tables we've booked.

We drive up on the Friday through Calendar and then back on the Sunday.

Cheers, Matt

• Like 1

Sounds good - why not come over to Applecross on the Saturday, join our run round the peninsula and/or grub in the evening at the Applecross Inn? I'm sure Bob (ziplob) can add a few more folks to the tables we've booked.

We drive up on the Friday through Calendar and then back on the Sunday.

Cheers, Matt

I'll bring this up at our meet this Sunday