Essex --> Norfolk

Tigger

Cracking day thanks fellas and there nothing wrong with spirited driving when conditions permit and your not driving along looking like your saluting people coming the otherway with the sun on their back

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Tigger

• SootySport

• Mrs Tigger

blimely never got back till1940  forty minute drive in dark with the sun glasses on :D   :D

interesting day very hot even in the dark  :D

poor old tigger   .i have some photos to prove you did try and get there   :p  :p

Paul is still at the three horseshoes waiting for the AA........ Its a ****** joke

You're kidding?! If there's anything I can do to help let me know.  It's only 3 miles up the road from here.

Get the kettle on smokey, sounds like (apart from tigger) you had a great day out. Shame I couldn't join you :-(.

Whoop whoop the AA is now there after looking for them for 20 mins

They obviously didn't look that hard  :p there's only one Pub in Bures St Mary.   :D keep me posted, I can easily pop up the road if need.

My boys are finally one their way home. The landlady from the pub just called me to let me know.. Bless her

I might walk to the end of my road so I can wave :t-up: as they go by :D:D

I'm glad to hear they're finally on route. :)

I'm just thinking we need a little more of a network of contacts in Essex! Have trailer in the garage and could have recovered him way before now!

Thanks guys for coming up and meeting us it was really great. Shame about Tigger hope he is home soon!

On the plus side it does sounds like a lovely Pub!