Essex --> Norfolk

Tigger

Might pop up to the Four Horseshoes in the tin top and say hello

Yes Nic, the more the merrier :D

C'mon you Essex Owners, lets get out and play. May be the last time you can go for such a long blat before the winter sets in.

Tiggs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Tigger

• SootySport

• Mrs Tigger

I gotta work later in the day on Sunday so can't make the whole run up to norfolk, but I'll come along for the first leg, at least as far as colchester. I might even make it further  if progress is good.  :D

Ben

Looks like it's going to be just the 4 1/2 of us.

It'll be a cheap round in the pub for Tigger if there's not too many of us.  :D

Paul, did you get those carbon bits to Kevin in the end? if not don't forget to bring them along :p

Spot on Mark was going to mention that myself, all being well Sainsbury's at 12.30

Spot on Mark was going to mention that myself, all being well Sainsbury's at 12.30

They are in my car already, see I do have a memory :p:D

I'd have really liked to have see some of the cars this season, as I've had no chance of getting out this year so far.

I've worked weekends for years now  :(

Still, I could get out early I guess. I'm near to Colchester, but I'm guessing you'll spend no time there. How far into Norfolk is the end location, and I'll try to be there.

The fastest thing I have at the moment is a V-Tec Honda people carrier, so I don't think I'll bode well in a blat.  :down:

I'd have really liked to have see some of the cars this season, as I've had no chance of getting out this year so far.

I've worked weekends for years now  :(

Still, I could get out early I guess. I'm near to Colchester, but I'm guessing you'll spend no time there. How far into Norfolk is the end location, and I'll try to be there.

The fastest thing I have at the moment is a V-Tec Honda people carrier, so I don't think I'll bode well in a blat.  :down:

Hi Bobsy,

The google map is on the first post so you can probably work out whereabouts you are in relation to the finishing point.

Not sure if any of the colchester guys have got passengers but you can try you luck and maybe blag a ride up there in one?

Tiggs

Would have loved to tag along in the sunshine

That is if you wanted a honda powered Dax rush around

Especially as your going through Sudbury

But alas i will be trying to get near the Husseys times around Debden sprint circuit on sunday   :D

Would have loved to tag along in the sunshine

That is if you wanted a honda powered Dax rush around

Especially as your going through Sudbury

But alas i will be trying to get near the Husseys times around Debden sprint circuit on sunday   :D

We don't descriminate, your very welcome to tag along anytime .......... maybe next time?

Bob, the finish location is in Suffolk (just :D ) at the Four Horse Shoes Thornham Magna We're aiming to be there for 2pm but as Tiggers navigating we could be late :p

I'm going to have a stab at being there, just need to do a bit of shift adjusting as I usually work until 2o'clock.

My Mrs is showing her Shire horse at Tendring on Sunday. I don't tend to get invited to too much of that stuff, partly because I'm very nervous of horses and can't ride, this really stops me fitting in too well.  :D

However as my Mrs has something as difficult to justify as a Shire, it's almost impossible for her to ever question anything I might want for myself, so a Westfield it is then.

Anyone bringing their SWMBO.

If there was a Mrs Smokey then I'd drag her along  :p I might bring a friend though  :)

mines busy so will be on me own :D