Essex --> Norfolk

Tigger

Well this doesn't happen very often so best be there to see it for yourselves.

Essex are having a blat up to meet the neighbours in the Norfolk/Suffolk area. Link to the route below.

We are aiming to get to the Norfolk area for around 2pm so leaving South Woodham Ferrers at around 11:30am.

Picking up at Colchester on the way so if you want to be a part of it, let me know via PM or email and I'll add you to the email list.

Weather is supposed to be great so get yourselves sorted, dust off the car and join in the fun.

Google Map - Essex  --> Norfolk

Tiggs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Tigger

• SootySport

• Mrs Tigger

im up for it :t-up:

Put me down for a Colchester pick-up :t-up: I'll be there for 12:30 :)

I do like playing   'Follow The Leader'  as long as the leader don't get lost.  I'll be there .

I do like playing   'Follow The Leader'  as long as the leader don't get lost.  I'll be there .

it tigger your talking about .so anything is possible  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

it tigger your talking about .so anything is possible  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

What do you think a Sat Nav is for :p

This could be a laugh if Tiggers trusting the satnav.  With my local knowledge I think I'll run at the rear, then I can have a good chuckle to myself at every wrong turn.  :D

This could be a laugh if Tiggers trusting the satnav.  With my local knowledge I think I'll run at the rear, then I can have a good chuckle to myself at every wrong turn.  :D

I'm delegating Smokey to go in front, at least he won't loose me with his little 1600 :D:laugh::p --  that'll teack to you take the mick :)

I'm delegating Smokey to go in front, at least he won't loose me with his little 1600 :D:laugh::p --  that'll teack to you take the mick :)

That sounds like a challenge to me :D:D  :D

Don't leave me behind, you all won't be able to hear the  yellow beast next Sunday.

Am I right in thinking this is is Sunday, if so cant make it  :( .  Have fun.

Would anybody like an ITN file to load into the Sat Nav?

Am I right in thinking this is is Sunday, if so cant make it  :( .  Have fun.

Would anybody like an ITN file to load into the Sat Nav?

Yes please Pete, just in case I get lost ........ but don't tell anybody you've given it to me ok ;)