Essex --> Norfolk

Tigger

I'm just thinking we need a little more of a network of contacts in Essex! Have trailer in the garage and could have recovered him way before now!

Likewise Pete  :) He's only broken down in the next village to my house, so only about 5 minutes up the road for me.  When I got home I'd naturally assumed they'd be back home.  

Still I can think of worse places to be than the beer garden of a nice pub on a hot sunny day.  Although I'm not sure what condition Paul will be in after 6 hours drinking.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Tigger

• SootySport

• Mrs Tigger

mark

he broke down 4 miles up the road .3hours later decided to push it back to the pub

the AA turned up got the westy running paul got 4-5 miles down the road n it died again, so after sitting in a lane for 3 hours Paul n Karl started to push the westy back to the pub, some bloke stopped & towed them back to the pub in the end

the AA turned up got the westy running paul got 4-5 miles down the road n it died again, so after sitting in a lane for 3 hours Paul n Karl started to push the westy back to the pub, some bloke stopped & towed them back to the pub in the end

I was trying to work out how they'd got back there the second time   :0

thirsty work :D   :D

My god, it nearly as exciting as Santa watch on Christmas Eve....Is he home yet?

Well that was an episode and a half.

So glad my other boys got there and had a good time. Despite all the hold ups, me and Karl (Mrs Tiggers boy) still had a good time in the pub which I can highly recommend.

Looks like a bit more networking needs to be sorted out for next time because there will be a next time.

Thanks for all the help anyway guys, looking forward to the next one :D:D:D

One tired but still happy Tiggs

I'm still dazzled by the X1  :love:

Nice day out even though a couple of stopages.

Just to say thank you all for inviting us to the meet on Sunday, enjoyed it very much and hope to be able to go more frequently. I've learnt a fair bit more, now I just need to piece it all together, Westfields are far more individual than I'd realised.

Thank you to Steve for taking us out in his car, Mrs is convinced we NEED a Westfield so it'll probably happen quicker now (I hope) seems we need a V8 though.  ???

You NEED a V8?     You also will NEED more money as well  :D

Just to say thank you all for inviting us to the meet on Sunday, enjoyed it very much and hope to be able to go more frequently. I've learnt a fair bit more, now I just need to piece it all together, Westfields are far more individual than I'd realised.

Thank you to Steve for taking us out in his car, Mrs is convinced we NEED a Westfield so it'll probably happen quicker now (I hope) seems we need a V8 though.  ???

It was a pleasure,  yes you really do need a V8 :)