• Andrew

• FILFAN

thats me booked for saturday , weather looks better this time,

look forward to meeting up again .

cheers iain   :)

nice one  :t-up:

Car now slung back together - no work of art but it will do  :oops:

Just had a count up on the Javelin site 15 Sevens on the list  :cool:

Not long finished covering the sides and rear arches in vinyl for a bit of protection  so apart from getting fuel and few bits together im sorted  :t-up:

Just had a count up on the Javelin site 15 Sevens on the list  :cool:

Not long finished covering the sides and rear arches in vinyl for a bit of protection  so apart from getting fuel and few bits together im sorted  :t-up:

I have cunningly fitted some front cycle wings mudflaps - not sure if they are going to do the job though  :blush:

I have tried that before unless they are ridged they just fold up at speed....making them effectively useless  :bangshead:

What have you made them out of?

got some rubbery/plastic ones from Halfrods - fairly stiff material and I have curved them at the edges then bolted them to the bottom of the cycle wing

If they work I will sell you my patented idea  ;) - if they dont I wish for it never to be mentioned again  :laugh:

Tony is going to be the guinea pig and stick his head out the passenger side to see what they do at speed  :devil:

It wont be as bad because you wont spend so much time lighting up the rear wheels and the track has less loose stuff on it - however I would still suggest tape in all the key areas - for the sake of 30 minutes taping up it is worth it

however I would still suggest tape in all the key areas - for the sake of 30 minutes taping up it is worth it

Best get myself a roll of gaffa tape then

hopefully should not be as bad in the dry , made a mess of my nice new shiny can last time , and even the roll cage , but i think it was more down to the water/ grit pressure washing the car .

my advice same as the other lads its worth doing!

Just a reminder to everyone

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FILLED IN YOUR ONLINE SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OR YOU WILL NOT GET ON SITE

:t-up:

van tested, towbar fitted just need to tax it now and collect trailer frm the slipmiester  :t-up:  :t-up:

oh and these came today just hope the weather behaves itself to try them  :oops:

and depending on the weather will decide if i remove the 5th brake and fit the aeroscreen  :suspect:  :suspect:

015.jpg