R,A,F Cottesmore

madteg

can I pay for additional drivers and passengers on the day or is it in advance only.

got my car back together now and it even started first time.

I'm pretty sure you can pay for extra drivers & passengers on the day, but everyone, drivers passengers, & spectators who intend to get on the airfield will need to pre register with the RAF.

Javelin security form

:t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

can I passenger in the anchor to remind me what to do  :blush:  :durr:  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:

Give over Jeffrey.. it's like riding a bike..  ;)

what you go around the corner on 2 wheels  :D  :D

Will be there in the tin top with the kids (no VX  :down: )

Can play support vehicle if needed.

Chaz.

I'll bring your puller's i've had for a month or few.

You aren't rebuilding the VX already are you ?  :D

can I passenger in the anchor to remind me what to do  :blush:  :durr:  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:

Give over Jeffrey.. it's like riding a bike..  ;)

what you go around the corner on 2 wheels  :D  :D

OK, maybe you'll need stabilisers!  ;)  ;)

Iv got a problem.....

to attend track-days I want to take the westie on a trailor. However neither of the cars we have have got tow bars. To get these fitted they cost about 100 quid I think!!!

What do you guys suggest??

Dan

well Ive sold my tow vehicle it goes in the morning  and dont own a trailer  :blush:  so i will be either

beg

steal

borrow

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:

haha fair enough...

looks like ill be driving it there then. and if i crash it or it breaks ill have to get you all to push it onto the road for my recovery... but of course i didnt ever go on the huge racing track next to where i broke down!!!! :p

haha fair enough...

looks like ill be driving it there then. and if i crash it or it breaks ill have to get you all to push it onto the road for my recovery... but of course i didnt ever go on the huge racing track next to where i broke down!!!! :p

I never saw u there.

Though I can't see much in my mirrors.  :p

well tow vehicle now purchased, need to fit a towbar the beg/steel/borrow trailer  :oops:

Im told camping is not allowed at Cottermore so does anyone know if there is anywhere nearby to park up as I may go Friday night and kip over in the van instead of getting up at 6.00am and driving down  :suspect:

well tow vehicle now purchased, need to fit a towbar the beg/steel/borrow trailer  :oops:

Im told camping is not allowed at Cottermore so does anyone know if there is anywhere nearby to park up as I may go Friday night and kip over in the van instead of getting up at 6.00am and driving down  :suspect:

I think the Algars stayed somewhere close last time, B&B in Greetham maybe?  :t-up:

Yep - the Algars stayed on a campsite somewhere nearby. Best give Luke a shout and ask where.

Oakham is only minutes away and is bound to have a Premier Inn or something though