R,A,F Cottesmore

madteg

well my car is getting back together slowly. the body is now attached and the only jobs left are to re connect the dash dials and set the ride height.

have even managed to fix my landrover and borrow a trailer for the day.

what is a good all weather track tyre or will there be anywhere near by that could change tyres for me if it rains. "please dont rain"

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

well my car is getting back together slowly. the body is now attached and the only jobs left are to re connect the dash dials and set the ride height.

have even managed to fix my landrover and borrow a trailer for the day.

what is a good all weather track tyre or will there be anywhere near by that could change tyres for me if it rains. "please dont rain"

Don't worry about rain, Cottesmore has a very grippy surface. What ever tyre you have should be fine.

We ran 888s at the last wscc rain soaked event, no problems!  :t-up:  :t-up:

DSCF6291c.jpg

well thats 1 less thing to worry about. thanks

booked/paid for/rims sorted.... just need some slicks and a trailer now and im there  :t-up:  :t-up:

wish I was as far advanced as that - getting a bit concerned about getting my motor back together in time  :oops:

wish I was as far advanced as that - getting a bit concerned about getting my motor back together in time  :oops:

what you doing to the motor? more power ?

do you fear the captain and his boy in the Anchor too ? Ive been looking into what it will cost to get mine up to 260bhp!  :oops:  :D

what you doing to the motor? more power ?

do you fear the captain and his boy in the Anchor too ? Ive been looking into what it will cost to get mine up to 260bhp!  :oops:  :D

umm more weight  :blush:  same power - go figure hey

roll cage going in and a few other bits and pieces - dont think my new seats will arrive in time so will be chucking the old ones back in for now - all dependant upon time

I already know the anchor is much quicker than me after trying to keep up at the WSCC day - could keep up down the straights but under braking and cornering they were pulling away easily - clearly well driven and setup car compared to me/mine  :t-up:

This is shaping up nicely.  :)   I may have to adjust me tappets and stick a fresh set o' plugs and points in to keep up with the 'bangs.  :laugh:

Methinks in all seriousness, Mr Cooper will be needing the services of air traffic control :D .. "Caterham, callsign R400, you are clear for take off on runway 22, over."  :laugh:

This is shaping up nicely.  :)   I may have to adjust me tappets and stick a fresh set o' plugs and points in to keep up with the 'bangs.  :laugh:

Methinks in all seriousness, Mr Cooper will be needing the services of air traffic control :D .. "Caterham, callsign R400, you are clear for take off on runway 22, over."  :laugh:

don't forget me driving lesson  :D

don't forget me driving lesson  :D

Never mind driving lesson, see Jeff and book a flying lesson!   ;)  :D

I may have to adjust me tappets and stick a fresh set o' plugs and points in to keep up with the 'bangs.  :laugh:

Nothing wrong with a tappety Pinto  ;)

I may have to adjust me tappets and stick a fresh set o' plugs and points in to keep up with the 'bangs.  :laugh:

Nothing wrong with a tappety Pinto  ;)

does the old anchor not still have a set of points in the dizzy  :oops:  if so a quick sand up and set them with a fag packet  :D them were the days  :durr:

Im not sure Pepper is as quick as you think  ;) or if pepper is the driver is likely to be a little bit rusty   :blush:  :blush:  :blush: