R,A,F Cottesmore

madteg

still no slicks for me phoned protyre 4 times now and still waiting on them returning a call  :arse:  :sheep:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

still no slicks for me phoned protyre 4 times now and still waiting on them returning a call  :arse:  :sheep:

good  :p

I would love to come to the trackday... would have been my first track day but I cant make it! However i see there is one at Cottesmore on the 26th November that i think ill attend too. This is through Javelin too. Is anyone else going to that one?

Also a quick question too if I take my tin top and it pisses down with rain and I dont use the westie can I just take the tin top out instead or would I need to pay an additional fee to put this vehilce on the track instead?

Thanks

Dan

good  :p

on the case though, found another guy with some, just need him to answer the phone now  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

good progress made tonight,  thanks Tony - but  :bangshead:

Rear light unit b******d due to be full of water and rusted away connections - wondered why the brake lights were flashing with the indicators  :suspect:

The other more serious issue is the throttle cable was hanging on by a half the cable - just hope westfield have one or I am in the s***e

Hope Westfield parts are gonna give me tip top service tomorrow  :t-up:

well Ive found some slicks  :t-up:  but sold my van tonight so no tow vehicle now and I planned to sleep in the van the night before  :oops:  :bangshead:

Also a quick question too if I take my tin top and it pisses down with rain and I dont use the westie can I just take the tin top out instead or would I need to pay an additional fee to put this vehilce on the track instead?

Thanks

Dan

Dan

I believe this is ok

Tony

can I pay for additional drivers and passengers on the day or is it in advance only.

got my car back together now and it even started first time.

also managed to get some free slicks of a friend of a friend :-)

praying for rain :p  ;) that will teach yer ya slickers

accelerator panic over - top advise on the bike cable - fitted and working a treat - just had to file down the barrel a little

thanks Nick for the assist

praying for rain :p  ;) that will teach yer ya slickers

accelerator panic over - top advise on the bike cable - fitted and working a treat - just had to file down the barrel a little

thanks Nick for the assist

Well charming.

Best not mention I also got free wets too. Ok well maybe not. But can't help wishful thinking

can I pay for additional drivers and passengers on the day or is it in advance only.

I believe so :t-up: