R,A,F Cottesmore

madteg

If I count Jeff's car as a "kit car"  ;)   I make it twelve seven type cars now entered.  :cool:

All we need now is Playskool to book something on.  :oops:  :oops:

Go on, go on, go on, go on!  :D

I think Nick has a poorly trailer still from the last visit there

It's got three good wheels!  :oops:  Bags o' time to fix it anyway!  :t-up:

But no chassis to hpld them together  :(

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

If I count Jeff's car as a "kit car"  ;)   I make it twelve seven type cars now entered.  :cool:

All we need now is Playskool to book something on.  :oops:  :oops:

Go on, go on, go on, go on!  :D

I think Nick has a poorly trailer still from the last visit there

It's got three good wheels!  :oops:  Bags o' time to fix it anyway!  :t-up:

But no chassis to hpld them together  :(

Have you never heard of tie wraps.. a couple o' big beefy ones... job done!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Anyway, Cottesmore! 13 seven type cars booked on now. Any more takers?  :t-up:  :t-up:

getting very competitive between you guys  :p  I look forward to seeing who spins out first trying to keep up with the other  ;)

getting very competitive between you guys  :p  I look forward to seeing who spins out first trying to keep up with the other  ;)

Well one of us wont have to "try" very hard to keep up with the other!  ;)  ;)  :laugh:

Well one of us wont have to "try" very hard to keep up with the other!  ;)  ;)  :laugh:

well hopefully I should be two steps closer to you now, new brake pads fitted and the rims have arrived today, just need to source some slicks now and jobs a good en  :devil:

yeah but slicks is just plain cheating  :p

yeah but slicks is just plain cheating  :p

no cheating was when i was thinking of asking terry to lend his 300bhp duratec, 6 speed sequencial box and paddle change and diving bottle  :D  :D  all this to try and keep with a fast approaching pensioner in an old green anchor  :p  :p  :p

If, somehow, the anchor does keep up with the pepper, Jeff will have to re-write the rule book on excuses! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

However, I dont doubt his ability......

to come up with a damn good excuse! :laugh:  :p

thats one thing since I packed in with the cars that i wont be rusty with, Ive used pretty much every excuse possible when i get beat in kart racing so will prob have quite a few you havnt heard  :laugh:  :blush:  :blush:

Did we mention that Jeff is :-

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY COMPETITIVE  :p  :D  :laugh:  :p  :D

I'm waiting for the new thread about how the Caterham understeers like a dog and the resulting fixes to it  :D

well getting the car back together is going very slowly - I will be there no doubt but if anything can go wrong pretty much has

tonight I ended up going back to work after the alarm was set off  - an evening wasted that would have been better spent on the car  :bangshead: