• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

my only video, was from earlier session chasing Pete, not my quickest later in the day was taking a lot of the corners in a gear higher once I learned where the corners where  :blush:  :D  oh and that b****y cone in the middle of the track caught me out every time  :blush:  :durr:  shame we didnt get another session from later in day once up to speed, but there is always next time  ;)  :t-up:  :D

Feck me - how many cones! No wonder it took you all day to learn it

must be my old eyes John at speed it was all a blur, its hard to pick out braking and turn in points or it was for me  :blush:

must be my old eyes John at speed it was all a blur, its hard to pick out braking and turn in points or it was for me  :blush:

Got to agree there Jeff, my even older eyes had trouble all day with that fast chicane on the main runway.  :bangshead:

The rest of the layout is spot on though, just needs learning.  ;)

later in the day was taking a lot of the corners in a gear higher once I learned where the corners where  :blush:  :D

I wonder who told you that then! :p  :p  :p

Pilot Pete <- Master Instructor! :p  :laugh:   :D  :p  

On reflection, I reckon that 1st bit was 4th gear as well you know, was a very short squirt in 3rd, might as well have been in 4th I think. :)

Wait till you see the rear footage, its awesome, will try and get it done tonight, see how croft goes today. :)

later in the day was taking a lot of the corners in a gear higher once I learned where the corners where  :blush:  :D

I wonder who told you that then! :p  :p  :p

Pilot Pete <- Master Instructor! :p  :laugh:   :D  :p  

On reflection, I reckon that 1st bit was 4th gear as well you know, was a very short squirt in 3rd, might as well have been in 4th I think. :)

Wait till you see the rear footage, its awesome, will try and get it done tonight, see how croft goes today. :)

r u going to Croft ? dont think I would get in for the noise  :down:  :down:

Good to see you guys yesterday and nice to see the old boat anchor was staying with the R400  :cool:

For the guys looking at December dates bear in mind that Javelin have got stuff at Oulton and Anglesey at daft cheap pricing as well!

Why, do you need some instruction there too?! :D  :laugh:  :p

Were going to give it a go I think, the pintage wont make anywhere near 88db but its not a noisy car on track so we'll see how it gets on.

Why, do you need some instruction there too?! :D  :laugh:  :p

Were going to give it a go I think, the pintage wont make anywhere near 88db but its not a noisy car on track so we'll see how it gets on.

dont get too cocky young man, just wait till im back up to speed, enjoy it while you can  :laugh:

Pinto sounded quiet compared to mine, when you were in it the last session I was shocked how noisy it is on induction, could hear you anywhere on circuit  :(

dont get too cocky young man, just wait till im back up to speed, enjoy it while you can  :laugh:

Pinto sounded quiet compared to mine, when you were in it the last session I was shocked how noisy it is on induction, could hear you anywhere on circuit  :(

Gonna to milk it for all of winter! :laugh:

Were setting of now I think, shoul dbe over there just after 10.

r u getting clutch slip in the anchor Pierre  ???  ???

Nah, just the inside wheel spinning up, the quaife LSD not LSD'ing again! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Guess what happened today Mr C, you'll like this, 1st session on a very greasy croft, chucked it in the gravel trap at clervaux! :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Cocky little git got his comeuppance I think! :laugh: