Donor done, build started

Dommo

u can do it :) :)

I popped into the garage this morning on the way out. I had it in my head that I stopped putting the nut covers in the toolbox when asked to remove them at the IVA and put them in a carrier bag as some were covered in silicone. Alas, no sign of carrier bag. But I did kick over the box for the electrical hook-up for the tent. There they are! I'll pop those on when I get home, pack up some bits and venture out into the rain.

So I've gone from wondering how I'm going to improvise nut covers, to being slightly optimistic. It'll just be the handbrake that's contentious I think.

Should only check previous faults nothing else. So if covers were not an issue then I wouldn't worry.

They did mention if something was obviously awry they can still fail it. Trying not to be seen to be taking the p*** really, that's probably half the battle

Should only check previous faults nothing else. So if covers were not an issue then I wouldn't worry.

True, but if they spot something that has been altered and is now a fail, they can pull you up on it. (Doesn't mean they will, but be aware of it!)

I'm pretty sure this thing is cursed! Just lost another coil pack about 8 miles ago. Still, I'm here now so lets see how it goes. Can suss out how to get it back later...

Where's Godzilla and does he have a happy little dance for me? I'm the proud owner of a IVA certificate. And a seemingly 2CV sounding Westfield. Still, RAC on the way and can set about replacing this coil

Hurray!!! :t-up::):cool:

And Elvis is happy too!

Well done Dommo, great stuff! A happy moment indeed!

Congratulations. Makes all the hard work worth while.

Bit like winning a gold medal, I suppose.

And all within 1 year. Just!