Scottish group Applecross2011

ziplob

Well if Mrs Wee Dov isn't cooking then if I am fed a continuous supply of beer then I'll offer my services. :D

As for a driver I will ask about.

Have you got a BIG apron then? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matta

• Wee Dov

• ziplob

• deanoecosse

Any suggestions of who might cook? <!--emo&???

Wee Dov

Isn't that why your bringing the Mrs? :D

mrs say's

"Your no to big for a slap sonny" :mad:

I'm no too wee to enjoy it either :D

one small problemo just found out wee zipflop cant get the weekend of so were on the hunt for a van driver .Must be over 21 any idea's

If Zip Flop is no able to do the van bit , are we any further forward with a driver ?  :p

Was Alister not looking for a seat for someone ?  ??? Could this kill two birds with one stone? :t-up:

Dov.

Tell you what !I'll e-mail him and find oot.

Well if Mrs Wee Dov isn't cooking then if I am fed a continuous supply of beer then I'll offer my services. :D

As for a driver I will ask about.

Have you got a BIG apron then? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah that's me packed that as well now  :)

Please keep me up to date on the driver situation as might have talked a friend into helping out.

Been trying to sort out my boot bag and boot box..  first time I have had a pax for the weekend... not sure where everything is gonna go.. ..  methnks it will be a dirty weekend.. but not the type that will get me into trouble lmao

Have decided not to take my hood and frame to give me an extra bit of space.... cant get in the Westy with it on anyway.. ... that and I dont think it keeps you any drier ..

Westy has a fresh Mot now.. and is all ready to go...

How many sleeps now Matt ?  lol

Craig

Here we go then final details of the Applecross adventure 2011. and can i just say if you want to go there are still spaces on the camp site but you need to book them yourselfs.

THURSDAY 23rd JUNE

2000 hours support van at wee dovs to pic up barbie etc.

2100hours the support van will be at the B.P garage at the forth bridge till 21.45 you wont miss it ?? it has Peoples Ford all over it.

2200 back at ziplobs in Livi call me if you want to drop your kit up here .

FRIDAY 24th JUNE

First meet of the day 09.00 to09.30  Killmahog visitor centre car park. Just noth of Callander.

10.00 set of to te green welly should get there for 11.00  where jumpy and kev can get ther stuff in the van.

11.15 set of to Fort william  We should be able to stop at the top of the hill before ranoch moor for a photo shoot.

13.00 lunch at the fort William visotors centre , table booked and part of the car park reserved.

After lunch there is a safeway across the road if you need beer,beer and more beer, there is also a petrol station there.

14.15 set of for Applecross.

17.00 we should arive at the campsite ,get the tents up and set up for Kev to start cooking for about 20.00 then a quite night to follow :p

SATURDAY 25th JuNE

06.00to 07.30  que for the toilet and all talk about kevs cooking :down:

12.00/13.00 Its of for a tour of the Applecross area and a few stops for more Pictures so we can show everyone what they missed , plus another run over the pass then back to campsite.

18.30 table booked at the world famous Applecross inn for a meal and a few shandys, after that its back to the camp for another quiet night :blues:

SUNDAY 26TH 07.30 Applecross beach for early morning swim { no budgie smugglers} chicken out  and your doing breckfast for us all.

08.30 till 10.00 chickens cookin brecky???

10.00 to 12.00 pack up anf were on our way home .

Monday 27th 20.00 the van will be back at the forth road bridge B.P garage for 45 min to get your stuff .

One small thing if you are planing to bring petrol cans please make sure they are proper ones and are sealed correctly.

We Dov and i will get togethr before that and have a route map for Fri/sat with all the phone numbers etc that we need and will hand them out on the Friday . I cant Promiss the weather but i can promiss you a weekend you wont forget so roll on the 24th .

Bob

Thanks Bob - great!

I'll probably drop some 'refreshments' off on Thursday at the BP garage stop. Might also be my camping gear if one of my kids comes for the weekend.

Cheers,

Matt

Here we go then final details of the Applecross adventure 2011. and can i just say if you want to go there are still spaces on the camp site but you need to book them yourselfs.

THURSDAY 23rd JUNE

2000 hours support van at wee dovs to pic up barbie etc.

2100hours the support van will be at the B.P garage at the forth bridge till 21.45 you wont miss it ?? it has Peoples Ford all over it.

2200 back at ziplobs in Livi call me if you want to drop your kit up here .

FRIDAY 24th JUNE

First meet of the day 09.00 to09.30  Killmahog visitor centre car park. Just noth of Callander.

10.00 set of to te green welly should get there for 11.00  where jumpy and kev can get ther stuff in the van.

11.15 set of to Fort william  We should be able to stop at the top of the hill before ranoch moor for a photo shoot.

13.00 lunch at the fort William visotors centre , table booked and part of the car park reserved.

After lunch there is a safeway across the road if you need beer,beer and more beer, there is also a petrol station there.

14.15 set of for Applecross.

17.00 we should arive at the campsite ,get the tents up and set up for Kev to start cooking for about 20.00 then a quite night to follow :p

SATURDAY 25th JuNE

06.00to 07.30  que for the toilet and all talk about kevs cooking :down:

12.00/13.00 Its of for a tour of the Applecross area and a few stops for more Pictures so we can show everyone what they missed , plus another run over the pass then back to campsite.

18.30 table booked at the world famous Applecross inn for a meal and a few shandys, after that its back to the camp for another quiet night :blues:

SUNDAY 26TH 07.30 Applecross beach for early morning swim { no budgie smugglers} chicken out  and your doing breckfast for us all.

08.30 till 10.00 chickens cookin brecky???

10.00 to 12.00 pack up anf were on our way home .

Monday 27th 20.00 the van will be back at the forth road bridge B.P garage for 45 min to get your stuff .

One snall thing if you are planing to bring petrol cans please make sure they are proper ones and are sealed correctly.

We Dov and i will get togethr before that and have a route map for Fri/sat with all the phone numbers etc that we need and will hand them out on the Friday . I cant Promiss the weather but i can promiss you a weekend you wont forget so roll on the 24th .

Bob

Good one Bobby old son!

Have we got a driver ? ???

I have been in touch with Alister but not quite sorted yet!

And by the way your spelling is SLIGHT ! Sorry I mean

*H**E Prizes for filling in the missing letter's :laugh:

Been trying to sort out my boot bag and boot box..  first time I have had a pax for the weekend... not sure where everything is gonna go.. ..  methnks it will be a dirty weekend.. but not the type that will get me into trouble lmao

Have decided not to take my hood and frame to give me an extra bit of space.... cant get in the Westy with it on anyway.. ... that and I dont think it keeps you any drier ..

Westy has a fresh Mot now.. and is all ready to go...

How many sleeps now Matt ?  lol

Craig

Get a big holdall and a water proof  bag and your sorted mate !

The bird and Iwent away for 3 night like that last summer ;)

still looking for a van driver we neet to find one .

Hi,

If you need a van driver you have one Angus, he needs a lift to Applecross as his son is occupying my passenger seat. I have tried in vain state this but my mail but has so far been unanswered. If (Bob) could contact Angus directly on 07855 01553 this might work.

Feeling the pressure of cooking now   :oops:

I'll be coming through to drop my stuff off on the thursday night as I have a passenger with me, can take stuff through for you Jumpy if you wish?

Also have spare empty gerry cans if anybody needs a spare.

Also have a driver if for some reason 'Angus' has to pull out.

Cheers Kev,

But should be okay...  just need to stock up at Fort William with some amber nectar.. if theres no van my pax will need to sit on it... either that or I will chuck him out and he can walk to Applecross lol

Best Regards

Craig