Scottish group Applecross2011

ziplob

Don't worry folks - I've just fitted my new half-hood from Steve, so that'll ensure we've no rain for the whole weekend..... ;)

Matt

Was just thinking about you and your halfhood this morning as I hadn't heard from you. Get the pics up then!  :(

I'm officially a weather geek now as I must be checking at least three times a day .. .. the latest: cloudy for Friday, light rain for Saturday and heavy rain for Sunday!  :(  @ziplob, I think you're going to have to fit a bilge pump for the weekend!  :laugh:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matta

• Wee Dov

• ziplob

• deanoecosse

Ordered some bits a pieces from WF last week, (wasnt easy took lots of calls before I eventually got through), as the items hadnt arrived by the end of the week, I called on Monday to see where they were.. was told would arrive today... arrive they did... good you may think..

Well no, several items missed off the order and the soft shell jacket I ordered they sent an XL, (I ordered an XXL), oh they did state on the order that that was the largest available... you have guessed.. it doesent fit.. why they couldnt have told me they didnt have an XXL I dont know..

Anyway.. enough ranting... before I send it back..(or consider a diet), are there any Applecross'ers that fancy an XL Westfield Shell...  cost was £55.86 you can save the postage and I can bring it along at the weekend ?

Best Regards

Craig

So Matta.... How many sleeps to go now? Lost count!

I'll steal Matts glory. It's ONE sleep. :D

So excited   :D  :D

Ziplob could you pm me your address as I doubt ill make the petrol station??

Kev

Kev, don't forget that jerry can  ;)

All the best to everyone attending this weekend, if the weather holds it will be brilliant, if it doesn't I'm sure you'll make the most of it.

Have a good one, we look forward to the stories and pictures later.

There may be one 'sleep' to go but I don't think I'll get much of one - I'm ready to go NOW! :D:D  :D  

Will be down at the BP garage at 9.00pm to stick some 'refreshments' in the van.

Matt

There may be one 'sleep' to go but I don't think I'll get much of one

Me neither, I'm in the garage now putting mine back together. It looks like its gonna be a long night

Westy has had a wee oil change and filter... fuelled her up....boot is packed.. boot bag is just about packed... sorted... got to go to Bellshill early Fri to pick up my pax.. so will see you all at the Green Welly at Tyndrum

Best Regards

Craig

Cry for help guys, lost in livingston looking for bob, can somebody help ASAP gonna be here till 11:30 then who knows want I'm gonna do