• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Dov

• Matta

• moochofun

• Jumpy07

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also confirmed the other 3 cars coming with me are still up for it too  :cool:

Wee Dov - do you still plan on printing out a route for everyone to follow? Will be a great thing to have as we'll very likely get split up by traffic...

Was there any more thoughts on a location for lunch - I could easy give somewhere a bell tomorrow morning and tell them to expect a horde of dirty kit cat owners for lunch on Sunday  :laugh:  - might need and expected ETA though - ooh and numbers, is abody bringing a pax?   :oops:    I've not got a clue as to where is good or where will fit us in their car park so any thoughts are good   :suspect: Or just suck it and see?

Ta

I've also confirmed the other 3 cars coming with me are still up for it too  :cool:

Wee Dov - do you still plan on printing out a route for everyone to follow? Will be a great thing to have as we'll very likely get split up by traffic...

Was there any more thoughts on a location for lunch - I could easy give somewhere a bell tomorrow morning and tell them to expect a horde of dirty kit cat owners for lunch on Sunday  :laugh:  - might need and expected ETA though - ooh and numbers, is abody bringing a pax?   :oops:    I've not got a clue as to where is good or where will fit us in their car park so any thoughts are good   :suspect: Or just suck it and see?

Ta

Good news ,got the maps ready ,and have contacted Killin Hotel re the eats,

we can get 2 course bar lunch for un der £8

Metcheck weather report is good too,so bring it on :t-up:

Davie

by the way ,whats a pax silly me)?

Pax is a term for passenger. I get it off of the helicopter flight lists that I do as part of ma joab  :)

See ye's the morn   :cool:

edited to add: good stuff on the organising Davie  :t-up:

Add another car to the list - the chap that does the MOTs with the MK ZX9 was speaking to the boy he bought it from. That boy has built himself an MK Hayabusa and want to come along too  :)

I'll definately have to bring my camera now - a photo of all of us lot has gotta be worthy of a print in the WSCC mag!  :laugh:

Dave - Thank a lot for organising the maps and grub stop. Much appreciated!

Definately a potential Scottish group area organiser for the WSCC..... :D

See you all tomorrow.

Cheers, Matt

Just been prepping the Westy.. looking forward to tomorrow,.. will have a PAX which is unusual for me .. just hope it stays dry..

See u guys tomorrow

CJ

all ready to go car back to road spec  made it back from oulton in one bit, although got to say it was an eye opener and one of the best track days ive done my wee westy was out its depth against some of the monsters that were there . See you all tomorrow remember the sun tan cream ?????

Drivers side JK adjusted, now only the dash to finish(ish) and I should be there tomorrow. Who's meeting up at the BP garage, South Queensferry at 10?

I'll be at the BP garage at the bridge just before 10. Think Bob (Ziplob) should be their too and possibly the Prisoner.

If we miss each other, next stop is Kinross services at ~10.30

Matt

Just getting ready to leave to go a pick up my PAX and checked the weather foecast again...  its b****y changed since last night....    but probably reflects the Scottish weathr :-)

Looks like showers this morning in the west... and heavy showers later this afternoon in Perthshire..  oh well.. only to be expected

See you all soon

CJ

Hi,

Thanks We Dov for organising the second event. That run from Aberfeldy over the Sma'Glen to Crief was awsome. Especially seeing all the cars doing equally rediculous things.

Anyway thanks again for taking the time and trouble for organising it.

For those interested in my running lights see ebay: ItemNo:180544773547

Thanks,

Thanks to Wee Dov for organising a great day, sorry for shooting off from the group on the way home, we decided to head back via Dunkeld.

It was a great sight looking back down the road and seeing convoy on the shores of loch Tay.

I took a load of pictures, you can find them here:'>Scottish Westfields

Hi All

Well it was great meeting you all and putting names to faces.

Steve and I did great work I thought as the advance party checking that all was well on the route ahead before popping back to Killin for lunch  :blush: WeeDov, thanks for organising everything and trying to keep us together!

Roll on Meet pt. III .. !  :cool:

photo3.jpg

Picnic under the tree .. or was it something to do with the rain!

photo2.jpg

Just out of shot left, the drivers stood at the ready waiting for the command "Gentlemen .. Start Your Engines!"