Scottish Group

moochofun

I think I'd rather stop for lunch and have something fairly decent - can remember my packed lunch for school looking good first thing in the morning but by lunchtime, the sandwiches weren't so hot looking... :oops:  Unless I just bring a jar of jam or some crisps and some morning rolls?  :D

If we're planning a definite route, then maybe a phone call to somewhere and make a reservation would be the way to go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Dov

• Matta

• moochofun

• Jumpy07

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking aboot a wee change to the route we have previously posted .(here's the change) when we get to Aberfeldy what about taking a right at the Xroads in the town and head over the Sma'Glen to Crieff then we go our own way from there to home ?

drove it today  superb road !

Whats the thoughts on that ? ???

Wee Dov

Any space for one more? Just bought my first westfield last week and the only long run has been up the M6 in the pouring rain to bring the car home.

Done most of it in an Impreza WRX and it was great fun.

Matta - I'm near Edinburgh if you fancy meeting up on route.

Dave - Sma'Glen road is brilliant. I'd go with your suggestion to 'end' at Crieff - plenty of options on good roads for folks to head home from there.

Bruno - It would be great if you could come along on the 22nd :D  First meeting point is at Kinross services at 10:30, so see you there. What spec is your car? If you're out towards Linlithgow anytime before then, let me know.

Cheers, Matt

sounds like you guys are gonna have some fun - hope weather is kind to you  :t-up:

Ta - miracles do happen..... :D

Just been told that I have to go to Brasil for 4 weeks     (sounds great doesn't it, believe me it ain't) on Tuesday. This means that I won't be able to make the 22nd. Sorry guys.

Next time.

Terry

Just been told that I have to go to Brasil for 4 weeks     (sounds great doesn't it, believe me it ain't) on Tuesday. This means that I won't be able to make the 22nd. Sorry guys.

Next time.

Terry

Sorry to hear that neeb's ,next time( fingers crossed)

Davie C

Any space for one more? Just bought my first westfield last week and the only long run has been up the M6 in the pouring rain to bring the car home.

Done most of it in an Impreza WRX and it was great fun.

Matta - I'm near Edinburgh if you fancy meeting up on route.

Hi Bruno,

Welcome ! There are a few guys nearby to you I'm in Crossford just out side Dunfermline so not far away.

See you 22nd.

Davie C

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Can't make the 21st, but, will definitely try and meet up in the future.

I'm based in Edinburgh, so if there is anyone closeby give me a shout.

Latest no's etc

and to confirm its Sunday the 22nd of August, ~(NOT the 21st)

1st meeting point is at Kinross Services on the M90 at  10:30am

2nd meeting point is at MacDonalds on the motor mile at 11:30am

http://www.motorwayservices.info/area.php?area=126&show=map

Cars so far...

Matta

Wee Dov

mii7rennie

moochofun

Moochfun Friend 1

Moochofun Friend 2

Judder

Brian_2fast2003

Ziplob

Jumpy07

Prisoner

Bruno

CJ

Ta Craig - really looking forward to it. Fingers (and everything else) crossed for a dry day :D

Matt

Re the food  chap's,we could stop at Killin hotel. big car park!

And I can't imagine it will be to expensive . and we might get served a bit quicker than the lake side or whatever it's was called.

If we leave Perth at 11.45 then we should get to Killin about 12.40 according to Auto route?

Just don't let Craig at the front or we might be to early for lunch :laugh:

regards Davie