• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Dov

• Matta

• moochofun

• Jumpy07

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done you guys :D  :D  :D  :D

I'm real hacked off I couldn't make it, but the pics look great.

So much for thinking that I was the only one mad enough to own one of these fab machines in Scotland :blush:  

Terry

Fantastic day yesterday and what a turnout - 16 cars (ok, including the MK's and Robin Hood)!

Even the rain for a while failed to put a damper on the day and the road from Aberfeldy to Crieff was absolutely brilliant.

It was great to put faces to so many forum folks and a few others too. Many thanks to our potential 'AO' Davie for organising the run and 'negotiating' with the hotel for a bargain lunch.

100+ miles in Perthshire - hard to beat!

Roll on run 3..... :D

Matt

Yep, t'was a great day  :t-up:  I got texts fae the few boys that were with me saying that they throughly enjoyed themselves and can't wait for the next one!

I have some photo's as well but pretty much echo what Jumpy has posted - will post a link to flickr site or summit instead.

I second the motion for Wee Dov as AO - the maps, lunch and general organisation etc was the cherry on top of a great day for me. Go on, ye know ye want to  :p

16 cars - who woulda thought it!  :cool:

And how shiny was the alloys bodied car - put my duck tape ridden car to shame!  :laugh:

Was a good day, great to see so many Westies... had to leave after lunch to get my Pax back ..got caught up in one hell of a traffic jam at Callander... hope none of you went do the A82... think it was blocked in three places due to various biker accidents.. (common occurance at the weekends)

I second Davie for AO... :-)

Craig

lads , well done fantastic day and that gets me thinking about next year and a weekend up to Applecross . I will start a new thread on the Events section to get the ball rolling have a look and see what you think , its open to suggestions with date's so add on and lets get it sorted.

Once again big thanks to wee dov for sunday in fact to all who turned up and bring on the next one

bob