Cambs area run out to

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Forgot to say it does sound nice Sam when it's on the cam (Sam Cam ???  where have I heard that before  ??? ). Proper Posche noise  :t-up:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• Liam

• swampy56

Just couldn`t make this in the end,was looking foward to seeing Sams new toy and giving him a run for his money :p

Looks nice from the piccy mate,and not tarty at all ;)

Wheres the spaceship gone  :suspect:

Graham.

Thanks for organsing Cleggy! !

and Liam too  :D

indeed - and Liam too - gotta love u-turns  :oops:

I have to say that the pace was about right for me. I would have been heading for the back of the pack if it had been much faster...

Ok - the date

How does the July 25th (SUNDAY) sound

meet up real early (about 7ish) -

Peterbrough Cathedral (will need to check gate opening as I went later in the day the other week and the barrier was down but the week before nice and early it was open)

Burghly House (were they have the horse trials - very nic country estate house with dear in the park etc)

Seaton Viaduct (as seen in pictures - huge 1m long brick bridge over pretty valley)

Yewtree Avenue (very long row of topueried trees - oh the spelling  :blush: )

Oundle Mill by the lock - for a wee light refreshment if we get permission to park where I would like

will stop of at each location - take pictures of the cars if we can get them where needed

plus any other location that is suggested (in and around this location)  that we can think of - Mark your idea of rutland water sounds great but where can we get down to the waters edge?

and then somewhere for a picnic for those that want?

Talking to some of you about this and bearing in mind a few of the roads I have in mind I think we should make this a gentle ride with a few little bits of quicker stuff for those that want - just enjoy the countryside

more details to follow, but if enough people to "yes" to this date I will post more details ASAP

let me know

I fank u muchly  :t-up:

I was thinking about the sunken church on Rutland water?

Wandsford highstreet or bridge might work as well?

Sounds great Cleggy, looks like its going to be a fantastic run out  :t-up:

Shame i go on holiday the day before cry-blow.gif

• 2 weeks later...
BTTT for Chaz  :t-up:

nice one Chaz

good shout about the mill at Oundle Mark

you got any contacts for permission being a local and all that  :)

I would love to come along as it sounds like a great run out, but I am off to Brighton for the weekend and have purchased a pink shirt specially...  :D

but I am off to Brighton for the weekend and have purchased a pink shirt specially...  :D

Dont mean to say your a bad person :laugh:

to be honest, the shirt will probably be out shone by my glowing baldy head after getting blasted on the banking at Santa Pod at the weekend...

Just cooling down now  :bangshead:

Not gonna make this one cleggy, used up all the westy points in wales last W/E

Swmbo will only cop the hump and as im not on a death wish................... :laugh: