Cambs area run out to

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Viaduct is good

Used to fish near there when I was a lad (say 50 years ago)  Caught my first Chubb - happy days.  Enjoyed your article too - some familiar roads.

I'm now almost a Yorkshireman  :laugh:

Rory's Dad

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• Liam

• swampy56

a few more possibilities for investigation

yew tree avenue (a row of clipped trees) near clipsham

Mark what is the Oundle Yarn? what about Oundle Mill ny the lock?

Connington Airfield or Sibson?

Anyone fancy a run out tonight to help me go check a few out?

6pm at mine?

good man  :t-up:  :t-up:

ok looks like there is four of us and waiting for Tony to let me know - blimey pressure is on  :oops:  :laugh:

Think im still on for tonight ???  

After pulling the car out for a quick run out in the sunshine  with the Mrs, started it up running on 3 cylinders  :bangshead:   The carbs are now back together for the 3rd time and its running sweet just hope it lasts will give it a quick test later after MotoGP , Fingers crossed :t-up:

sue there will be a spare seat if ya dont get your motor sorted m8 - if yer ask Paul nicely a ride in the atom may be in order - just make sure you have new batteries in yer pacemaker  :laugh:

sue there will be a spare seat if ya dont get your motor sorted m8 - if yer ask Paul nicely a ride in the atom may be in order - just make sure you have new batteries in yer pacemaker  :laugh:

Now now Cleggy your just teasing me fancy telling me that after ive fixed it  :D Anyway Atoms are rubbish  :p   

I don't want an Atom! I don't want an Atom! I don't want an Atom! I don't want an Atom! I don't want an Atom! I don't want an Atom!  :laugh:

Convinced yet?

Im not  :(

think Dave wants an atom  :0

enjoyed the precursor to the run out later in the year  :t-up:

the atom and the two other yellow westies in me mirrors looked fantastic - some tweeking of the route and some extra locations and this is sorted  :t-up:

Good to meet up with you guys.

Your car kicks up so much dust Cleggy, some times I couldn't see which way the road went! Must admit they do have some good tarmac over Rutland way! Look forward to the next one.

Paul

Your car kicks up so much dust Cleggy, some times I couldn't see which way the road went!

that's the only way I could get away from you  :devil:

nice to see you - look forwards to a track evening later this year (let me know m8) and seeing you on the full version of the run soon

Glad you enjoyed the run out.

I'd like to join in on the photoshoot run, I have heard that Duxford will let in cars for pics from time to time, an array of Westfields infront of the American dome thing would look cool.

Maybe the lawn outside Kings College (and a doughnut afterwards  :devil: )

Chaz.

I have heard that Duxford will let in cars for pics from time to time, an array of Westfields infront of the American dome thing would look cool.

They will, if you pay them a little bit - £50 or so. It's all a bit weird - the planes are all owned by different people and if you pay one lot that doesn't mean you can can photograph the other.