Cambs area run out to

Cleggy the Spyder Man

I am up for a run Monday still - who is gonna take the reigns on this one  :laugh:

Monday should be good for me, If i lead im dam sure i could get us lost  :blush:  So looks like it could be you again :t-up:  :D

hey Liam - Dave

Not too fussed if it its early or late - prefer late but happy to go with the flow - bit like a turd in a drain pipe  :laugh:

Having a rest from leading - somebody else's turn  :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• Liam

• swampy56

im up for monday.

dont ask me to lead cause we will end up in timbucktoo.

So its up to you again mate :laugh:

am away soon and back on Sunday - come on plucky volunteers  :laugh:  ;)

failing that how about a meet up in Huntingdon somewhere (maybe where the mcdonalds spaceship used to be on A14) and then take it from there

Monday at 6pm? should be half way for most of us?

Sounds OK to me.

I'd forgotten all about the Megatron. Happy memories of my 12th birthday there. If you could get past the robots guarding the door you punched your order into a computer and got served by aliens. Frikkin awesome it was.

megatron_in_fs.jpg

I'm not a local round there - any chance of a postcode?

BTW - The phoot reminds me of the bar from the original star wars movie :D

OK. Assuming that, starting at 18.00 we want about an hour or so's run, what about north on the old A1 from the spaceship to B660 (Sparky's favourite road). Run down the 660 via Kimbolton to,say, Ravensden. Then across to Sandy and the 1042 /1040 back to Papworth and the 1198 back to huntingdon?

.......... or we could just sit outside the east of england showground pointing and  :laugh:ing  at the yoofs emerging from the modified nationals event who have spent £10000 on a bodykit and a speaker for their 1 litre Corsa  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I was hoping to do a run down the 660 today, but there was a b****y bike race on!!

Hope you guys have good weather.....was a bit windy today :(

.......... or we could just sit outside the east of england showground pointing and  :laugh:ing  at the yoofs emerging from the modified nationals event who have spent £10000 on a bodykit and a speaker for their 1 litre Corsa  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

was thinking about taking the boys today - should be amusing  :laugh: £12.50 to get in and kids under 14 go free

a couple of posts from the site

jason (May 23rd, 2009 at 12:23 pm)

hi, i have a rover 416 SLI ( honda engine edition ) got a halfords induction kit etc etc . . cut springs and mahog dash. can i bring her? she will shock many in a good way! long live rover!!

thanks jason

martin (April 12th, 2010 at 8:06 pm)

i got a vitara jlx se 16i it ant got a lot done two i use it off road its standard but still looks gd can i go on a stand thanks

http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/

see you guys at 6  :t-up: