• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• Liam

• swampy56

Hey Sam, Sean and Chaz

the run I was thinking of was out in the other direction out Peterborough, Stamford, Rutland and ??? - but theres nowt stopping us from doing one out your way too maybe on another date  :t-up:  - maybe we can incorporate it into a great bit of road from Melton to Uppingham that a few of us locals have experianced - it is a great stretch for sure

Certainly the idea of Duxford sounds very cool  :cool:

Will get a date up soon and hope you can make it

Somebody mention a ride out over the weekend?  :)  :t-up:

Somebody mention a ride out over the weekend?  :)  :t-up:

I'll be about all day Monday (have a few jobs to do) but up for a blat

Well the westy has gone :down: but I do have a new set of wheels for some summer time fun ;)  :D,am up for a run out over the weekend.

Graham.

I would come out at weekend, but need to tax the car and not sure a months tax for 1-2 days is a good deal....

and I'm working Monday as the Scots don't have bank hols off :(

will check with the boss - but what about an evening run out so it does not interfere with the day?

I do have a new set of wheels for some summer time fun

Wot you got then? Bet it's not as tarty as wot I got.

I would come out at weekend, but need to tax the car and not sure a months tax for 1-2 days is a good deal....

If only you knew someone with some magic red and white number plates...

Hi all,

Have seen your car around Cleggy, last week coming out of the industrial estate off Storeys Bar Road. I have only got till the end of September to enjoy mine before it has to be placed in storage for 3 years as I am moving out to Dubai so would be great to join you guys for a blat or two before going. Monday night is out for me but will keep watching this post.

p.s I am based in Market Deeping and the Westie is a Sierra based SDV with a 2.0 Zetec on TBs giving 167hp.

Cheers Steve

Well I caved in and taxed the car.... been out for a blat to check everything works :)

So are there any plans for a weekend run out??

I'd be interested in a run out this weekend if it fits around household duties...

and if I get the wheel bearing sorted tomorrow  :bangshead:

Hi all,

Have seen your car around Cleggy, last week coming out of the industrial estate off Storeys Bar Road. I have only got till the end of September to enjoy mine before it has to be placed in storage for 3 years as I am moving out to Dubai so would be great to join you guys for a blat or two before going. Monday night is out for me but will keep watching this post.

p.s I am based in Market Deeping and the Westie is a Sierra based SDV with a 2.0 Zetec on TBs giving 167hp.

Cheers Steve

Hey Steve

Let me know your mobile and I will keep you in touch when we get together for rides out -

As you are probably aware we are out quite a bit and enjoy our blats

Good old Cambs bunch  :t-up:

I am up for a run Monday still - who is gonna take the reigns on this one  :laugh:

I'm up for it. Most seem to prefer Monday. Any thoughts on where? Early run for those with ankle biters? Or late run for similar reasons? Late run might bu**er up peoples evening BBQ's - dependant on weather, but then again, if it's rubbish a run may not be welcome anyway. Where's Jackson? Decisions,decisions....... :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

I am up for a run Monday still - who is gonna take the reigns on this one  :laugh:

Monday should be good for me, If i lead im dam sure i could get us lost  :blush:  So looks like it could be you again :t-up:  :D