Scottish group

Wee Dov

If we want to get a Scottish section or even split into two groups ,ie say Central and North then lets try harder to do something about it.

Any replies just add to this thread !  ???

What's your thought's  is it something us Scottish based lot are interested in or is it just a no hoper ?

Lets get it out in the open and discuss the subject!

:t-up:

Cheers Wee Dov.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matta

• Wee Dov

• Jumpy07

• GreigM

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly interested - meet on the 23rd at Stirling Services could be a good start.

Matt

ps - saw your car at Doune on Saturday - looks superb.

I am well up for a Scottish club starting,i am not in a position to be a orginiser or anything like that due to never knowing if i will be on the rigs or at home,

I am going to try my hardest to be at Stirling it would be good to meet you all,

Its a better idea if we have maybe 2-3 seperate groups and then we can orginize a few big meets every year,

Regards,

Stuart

I'm keen to be involved, was at Doune on Saturday and met Wee Dov and another guy with a yellow bike engined car (never caught his name) it was good to see some other cars and chat with the owners.

There were a few quick 7 style cars up the hill too, I think a couple of them were westfields.

I'm looking forward to meeting some more of the scottish members.

Mike

I am certainly interested in participating and hopefully getting over to knockhill sometime soon. Unfortunately me and the misses will be on holiday at the end of May so will not be able to make it to Sterling!

Mike - Sorry I missed you. I arrived mid-morning and had to leave after the first runs in the afternoon. Didn't manage to meet up with the others either unfortunately.

Maybe on the 23rd?

Matt

ok then put me down for the 23rd lets start a list of names

ZipLob  megablade

Right lets meet on Saturday at Stirling services,SAY 11 AM ?

Saturday isn't the 23rd its the 24th :durr:

Sorry I mist some of you guys at Doune .

Zip Lob has the Yellow Blade.

Cheers Wee Dov.

Did you spot the spelling mistake as in Mist ie Scottish fog should have been MISSED sorry, :sheep:

Must be the whusky! :cool:

To avoid confusion, I think the date initially proposed was Sunday 23rd May, 11:00 at Stirling services - not next weekend.

Cheers,

Matt

Dunno where the smiley thing came from - 11.00am!

I am well up for a Scottish club starting,i am not in a position to be a orginiser or anything like that due to never knowing if i will be on the rigs or at home,

I am going to try my hardest to be at Stirling it would be good to meet you all,

Its a better idea if we have maybe 2-3 seperate groups and then we can orginize a few big meets every year,

Regards,

Stuart

Same response as Megastu for me...

Although I know for sure I won't be home for the run at Stirling in May  :down:

I do hope that the run is successful and we can all make a go of having a group. Maybe even get a slot in the WSCC mag?  :oops:

just to clear it up SUNDAY 23RD MAY 11 o'clock stirling services i will map out a blat with a lunch stop

Sorry for being a diddy,obviously far to keen e'h

Hey only one month out that's good for me

Look forward to it guys

• 2 weeks later...

If any of you guys are out for a blat over the weekend and are near Edinburgh then there is a British Sprint event being held at Ingliston on May 1st/2nd if you fancy stopping by?

I will be out driving my old mans car instead of the westie but there should be a few quick seven type cars there plus some of the big (and not so big) single seaters to oogle over.

Cry by if you make it - I'll be in car #11.

Ta

Ross