• Matta

• Wee Dov

• Jumpy07

• GreigM

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was 11am as well ?

CJ

Ok, 11.00am it is.

That's 4 confirmed so far - Wee Dov, Jumpy 07, ZipLob and MattA.

I know of another bloke in Linlithgow with a Duratec Westy, so I'll let him know too.

Cheers, Matt

4 / 5 of us.. must be more Scottish Westfields about than that ?

CJ

I'm going to try to be there, but it depends on work commitments. Will definitely be making an appearance at future meetings.

Mike

I'd love to be there - but a 2 gallon tank and 6mpg doesn't get me very far :D  :laugh:  :D

I'd love to be there - but a 2 gallon tank and 6mpg doesn't get me very far :D  :laugh:  :D

Eh ?..  you manage to shoehorn a Bentley engine in there somewhere ?  :-)

CJ

Still only 4 or 5/6 for Sunday then?

The only other bloke I know locally with a Westy is away on holiday, so he'll not be there.

Does anyone know of other Westy owners who might be interested?

Cheers,

Matt

Jumpy, 270bhp XE.  The 6-7mpg is when on track, suppose it would be a bit better pootling about on the road.  Hardly the point though :laugh:

Well, I got my new tyres and if the postie does his stuff and delivers my shift-rod today then I'll be there.

Is perhaps the meeting point putting people off (not being that close to the big centers of population)? Where are you all coming from?

Think Stirling is as central as most I guess.. I am down Loch Lomond way.. so not too far for me

CJ

Think Stirling is as central as most I guess.. I am down Loch Lomond way.. so not too far for me

CJ

yeah, was just a thought, I know a few people who get put off going up the M80 through the roadworks, so wondered if there was lurkers who would prefer something further south?  I'm Hamilton, but its not a big deal for me - average speed cams can't get you with no plate  :D

Looks like I'll be there....postie finally arrived with parts  :p

This is the 1st ,any ideas welcome .

use the forum to suggest any other venues but I think we should stick to this for now :t-up: .

The idea is come if you can, hey! if you cant we ain't gon' a track you down and shoot you :angry:

Wee Dov .