Scottish group

Wee Dov

Ross - Might be passing Ingliston on Saturday (hopefully in the Westy) so will look you up if I have time to stop for a while.

I'm still on for the 23rd May :D

Cheers, Matt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matta

• Wee Dov

• Jumpy07

• GreigM

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you guys are out for a blat over the weekend and are near Edinburgh then there is a British Sprint event being held at Ingliston on May 1st/2nd if you fancy stopping by?

I will be out driving my old mans car instead of the westie but there should be a few quick seven type cars there plus some of the big (and not so big) single seaters to oogle over.

Cry by if you make it - I'll be in car #11.

Ta

Ross

Is the full track still open at Ingliston? I drove a Formula Ford there 20 years ago but thought they had closed part/all of the track now

Dean - looking at the Dunf. car club website, it looks like the sprint circuit starts at the old ss's and finishes just after the lefthander (so includes the back straight and the hairpin). It's just the Arena stretch they're not using - says it's about a mile long.

Cheers,

Matt

ps - not finished that car yet....? :) You'll struggle to be at Stirling Services on the 23rd....

Yep, Matta is spot on with the Ingliston track. Unfortunately there is now a big grandstand situated on what used to be the entry to clock corner but I believe that if DCC show the owners that they can make a huge success of the event that they can maybe convince them to remove the grandstand...

I think I might take a run to Ingliston on Sat at some point what time does it start /finish ?

Mike if you are going give me a shout 07717704396 if you want to meet up and go to Ingliston ,I am going up to Crail on Sunday ,one of my pals races 1\5 th scale stockcars up there and I said I would go up to watch him.

That should be pretty close to you ?

Cheers Wee Dov. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Are we still on for a meet at Stirling Services next Sunday (23rd) at 11.00am?

Cheers,

Matt

Was going to head over to Stirling services on Sunday... is this still on ?

CJ

And looks like being dry and sunny... no excuses... now just need to get Westy MOT'd today :-)

CJ

Passed with flying colours.. so see you on Sunday at 11am Stirling Services

CJ

Count me and Zip Lob in on that too.

Stirling services 10 am ???

As many as possible please ,if we can get a few maybe we could meet up with the Border Sevens another time.

But it would just be nice if we can get a few together for a meet and a chat and maybe a wee run ,to start with.

Good luck Wee Dov ;)

Thought it was originally 11am although 10 works for me too. 11am makes it easier for those coming from further afield.

Cheers,

Matt