Discounted Westfield Active Day for WSCC Members

Westfield Active

Hi all,

Thanks again to you all for your enthusiasm for this event so far!

As detailed earlier, we are going to opt to run two days to provide as much driving time as possible for each participant.

As such and based on your date responses we are looking to split the days as follows –

Sunday 6th September

Cliveboy8

Dave Spooner

Edd + guest

John “Brum” + guest

Petrie51 + guest

Scott Beeland

Tigger

Timdave25

WellyJen

Spacecadet + guest

Saturday 3rd October

Brindle

Dhutch

Diggsy

Mooncloud

Nico

Smokey Mow + guest

Sparkyb

Steve.t + guest

And hopefully Boney, Chippo and Xtr2turbo – just awaiting responses.

Unfortunately bobs can only make the 26th, but this day just didn’t have the demand of the 6th and 3rd, but we will hold the price and accommodate him on a future Active Day.

I hope that this works for everybody else. As you can imagine, this is a bit of a logistical ‘challenge’, but I think ive met nearly everyone’s date preferences and kept obvious groups of friends together for what promises to be a great day regardless of which date you attend!

I would ask that everyone phones Judy at the factory on 01384 40 00 77 to book on to your allocated day. Judy has everyone’s user name so please quote this when you call and she will sort the rest out. If anyone would like to arrange for us to call you, then please PM me with your telephone number and a convenient date / time to call and we can do it that way.

I will PM everyone individually with booking details and their date as im not sure if you are automatically informed of this post?!

If anyone has any problems then please feel free to contact me, if not, I will be in touch once we have everyone booked on with more details about the event.

Not long now, looking forward to meeting you all!

All the best

Jamie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfield Active

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Edd

• petrie51

Thanks Jamie for all your work and effort  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  

I told ya  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Arha, this is what teh email was about.......god i'm quick around here.

I recon this might be worth a giggle, Saturday the 3rd sounds a good one......With Sparky B

Thanks to everyone who has contacted Judy and booked on to the two WSCC Members days so far!

The 6th is very nearly at the capacity that we need....just waiting for two members to book and we are there!

Judy is off on holiday from 4.30PM today, so if possible if anyone who hasnt booked yet, could do so today prior to 4.30pm that would be great.

From Monday next week, if you could please contact Gavin or Jason on 01384 400 077 (option 1), they will book you on to the the days (again, please quote your user name in relation to this forum).

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Jamie

Hopefully you've now got one more for the 3rd October :).  I think Judy was already in holiday mode when she took my booking as she only charged me for one place rather than two :D.  Now spoken to Jason and he's sorted out the extra :t-up:

Hi Andy,

We're getting there, with 13 confirmed for the 6th so far.

If you do know one more person that could attend that would be fantastic! If we could get to 14 then that would help massively!

I would also promise to give you priority at the mega lunchtime buffet in return! :)

If you do know someone else then please PM me and we can get it sorted out.

Many thanks

Jamie

Spoke to TimDave last weekend and he reminded me all about this.  :t-up:

I'll be there on the 6th  :D  :D

Ladies and Gents….

The whole Westfield team would like to say a huge thank you for taking the time out to join us at Millbrook today and for making it such a great day!

I apologise for any timing issue at the beginning of the figure of eight session….. There may have been some over exuberance by the boss! (There goes my pay rise for this year!).  :)

Please find below everyone’s best lap time of the day from the final long course. Regardless of times, everyone looked fantastic around the course with some great donuts and slides going on! Certainly a hundred times more controlled than the first runs in the morning! I think that you should all be very pleased with how far you all came, in what was a relatively short space of time!

Times are not allowed to be posted. Please email me on jrmmotorsport@tiscali.co.uk and I will provide away from the forum.

I’m informed by Sam that I actually misread James D’s time when I was reading the times out, it was a xx, not xx as I said (Edd – perhaps you could pass this on for me?)! Sam blamed me for this, I blamed her writing, I think im now sleeping on the sofa tonight!  :bangshead:  

Thanks again for your enthusiasm today and I look forward to hopefully meeting you all again at future events and shows.

As I said at the end of today, if you have anything that we can help you with in terms of driving, then please do contact me and I’ll try my best to accommodate any requests.

All the best

Julian, Jamie, Sam, Russ and Conall.

Sarah and I would just like to say what huge fun we had yesterday, including the banter  :)

I'd like to thank everybody for putting on such a great event, and  to Jamie, Conall and Julian foir their excellent tuition.

I think I have made a rod for my own back, as Sarah reminded on more than one occasion after the event that I should be putting adjustable runners under the driving seat of my car now so she can drive it!!.

She'd also like you to know how grateful she was for Julian lending her his TomTom so she didn't get lost on the course!!. :laugh:

One suggestion - we just thought if might be nice at the end if you were to also hand out some certificates!

Thanks Once again, Chris and Sarah

I'd like to add my thanks to the Westfield team for a great day out and the other WSCC participants for making it such fun. Those that are going on the event next month are in for a treat.

Taking my Westy in to work tomorrow. If I see any cones in the road I'm not sure I'm going to be able to resist.  :D

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We still have to fill a few spaces on the 3rd October. If you would like to attend please call Judy at the factory on 01384 40 00 77.

Many thanks

Jamie