Discounted Westfield Active Day for WSCC Members

Westfield Active

Thanks to everybody that has replied so far about dates.

Im keeping a spreadsheet detailing responses and once everyone has had a chance to respond I will be in touch (travelling until the end of the weekend, so you wont hear from me until then).

Cheers

Jamie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Westfield Active

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Edd

• petrie51

Another one please. Able to come to any of the dates mentioned.

Jenny

Replied on PM but I can really only do Sunday 6th September as I am going to be on holiday for the other dates so would need a gift for the wife to change that  :sheep:

3rd of oct would be the best for me but the biggest stumbling block is the £175!

Hi,

After checking my calender I could possibly do any of the three dates :

Sunday 6th September

Saturday 26th September

Saturday 3rd October

Regards,

Steve

When will the date be confirmed? I need to know if I need to keep the 6th free or not... not long now :)

Hi all,

Im back from my travels!

Thanks again to everyone who has responded so far!

Due to the great response, I am looking at running two days to keep the numbers around the 15 mark for each day.

Lower numbers equates to more driving time for everyone involved, so I and the factory are keen to go this route (even if it means additional cost to the factory) as a way of thanking WSCC members for your support of the brand.

I have tried to accomodate everyone in terms of date preference and to try and keep obvious close friends together.

Im on the case today and promise to come back later with confirmed dates, booking details etc.

TimDave25...please keep the 6th free!

Many thanks and all the best

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, keep us posted please :)

Just to confirm also that I can now also make the 3rd October which I wasn't sure of before.