• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• JeffC

• evo-mark

OG - your Integra is fooking loverly mate.

So from a standard car what do you need to do to it for the NSSCC mate?

well not a lot really, just fitted a fia cage last week, seats and belts fitted, just need to plumb in some fire extin...extingus.........extingish....one off them red things

stick on some 888`s and im more or less ready to go

however, i have just place an order for some pretty fancy coil overs, already got some throttle bodies, next on the list is a decent engine management, some cams possibly, and better brakes up front (not that it needs them i just want them)

come xmas i should have the car the way i want it, but saying that if i kept it standard it would still be a very good car to use

ntegra`s are the answer  :t-up:

Ther are not to expensive to buy either for a minter!! Hmmmmm

Ther are not to expensive to buy either for a minter!! Hmmmmm

Haway Bob, get one bought and come join the fun!

Really am begging mate. Cant do anything until the new year cash wise what with the baby etc etc etc yadder yadder. I certainly will be joining you though boys for some tin top track action of the highest order after that. Just biding my time;-)

How much is in the budget for building the Integra then Og?  You got me thinking of building my own (again).

looks like Pete has been busy doing you a signiture picture  , suprised he didnt stick you that angry looking picture of you in the centre  :laugh:  :p

and now the captain  Pete needs a kart to occupy his time :p

looks like Pete has been busy doing you a signiture picture  , suprised he didnt stick you that angry looking picture of you in the centre  :laugh:  :p

and now the captain  Pete needs a kart to occupy his time :p

.......while I change his gearbox, sort the wheelbearing, make his dinner, wash his socks etc etc.. :(    ;)  :laugh:

Pretty sure he's joining you with the karting thing, it's just he'll have to keep it in his bedroom!  :down:  :t-up:  :laugh:

.......while I change make his dinner, .. :(    ;)  :laugh:

turkey dinasours and smiley faces we all know what his favourite meal is  ;)  :laugh:

with a heavy dollop of tommy sauce  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

.......while I change make his dinner, .. :(    ;)  :laugh:

turkey dinasours and smiley faces we all know what his favourite meal is  ;)  :laugh:

with a heavy dollop of tommy sauce  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

heinz-large.jpg

Goes well with barbecue meat apparently! :p

Goes well with barbecue meat apparently

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  

goodness me It was an expertly prepared/seasoned then cooked to perfection 28day hung ribeye steak and the last fookin thing it needed was 3 inches of sauce to drown the flavour   :bangshead:  :bangshead:

captain what you raised here  :down:   :laugh:  :p  

rant over  :oops:  :D

Goes well with barbecue meat apparently

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  

goodness me It was an expertly prepared/seasoned then cooked to perfection 28day hung ribeye steak and the last fookin thing it needed was 3 inches of sauce to drown the flavour   :bangshead:  :bangshead:

captain what you raised here  :down:   :laugh:  :p  

rant over  :oops:  :D

It was a bit dry though. :p  :laugh:  :D  :devil:

I fear I'm gonna get thumped by 28 day hung ribeye steak. :laugh:

Bloke who sponsors us has just bought a 390CC Kart or just under £500 notes (or large if your Jeff Cooper) and I am seriously tempted

next time we at Smogside pop down with your lid biglad see if you get the bug , 6 regulars so far with karts and more to convert  :p  , reckon will have enough for our own race series soon.  :laugh: