Croft Thursday 6th November

Pilot Pete

will do, will try and get up this weekend and check out the lemon    

Will be working on the lemon hopefully this weekend, drop us a text when your heading this way. :t-up:

Pete do yopu know when they stop for the year or can you take them all year round? :durr:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• JeffC

• evo-mark

Croft stopped Oct last year, I waited and did the first of the year in March (i think) you can do it at any circuit though  :t-up:

Pete do yopu know when they stop for the year or can you take them all year round? :durr:

Not sure when they stop, but I presume it will be shortly. Just get your MSA starter pack and get it booked! :t-up:

Went to book it the nite but there wasno padlock on the site where i was supposed to enter my card details was it like this for you ?

Ross

Quite fancy doing both these days myself.

Pete have you booked your ARDS yet?

Ross

If me and Humerous Robert can pass the BARS exam you boys can pass the ARDS  :laugh:

Went to book it the nite but there wasno padlock on the site where i was supposed to enter my card details was it like this for you ?

Ross

I booked it over the phone, I would just do that to be honest.

Ross

I booked it over the phone, I would just do that to be honest.

Just orderd now should be here in a couple of days  :)

Ross

Ross

good man - that is for a secure server - it aint if its not there

Right, booked Croft for the Sunday 18th October one. Just need to get some logistics sorted for the November one.

Pete I hope you've book Sunday the 19th  ???

what class you in inter or experience .?

I'll get booked up today  :t-up:

Yes, sorry the 19th. I've put myself down for intermediate. Dont want to be holding up the big boys.

Damn it! They've put me in experienced! :bangshead:

I'll have to give them a call.

slippy Nos is banned from croft they told me last time I was there that I couldn't use the gas :(

so I'll just have to beat Pete with my driving ability and maybe a little bit of Nos ;)  :devil:  :devil: