• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• JeffC

• evo-mark

How did they know ???

Did the fact you were topping 190 down the straights in a Nova give it away :laugh:

:laugh:

nah ..  the gas bottle in the back of the car isn't exactly discrete :suspect:

so I'll just have to beat Pete with my driving ability and maybe a little bit of Nos ;)  :devil:  :devil:

Bring it on "Burberry Boy"!

burberryboy.jpg

:D  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p  :D

Hee hee, I aim to please. :D

Well, we've done a few little bits to the shed but she's about ready to go I think. Could do with some new rubber though.

Changed me booking to intermediate now.

Yeeha, oggy in too, we just need slippy to book now and it'll be tintop warfare!!! :D

pete,

could do with some 888`s for the spare wheels so if your looking into buying some maybe we can get a discount for 8 (or is yours a 3 wheeler  :p )

just booked up for sunday 19th, will be booking the november one too, so if it transport your after..ne bother  :)

pete,

could do with some 888`s for the spare wheels so if your looking into buying some maybe we can get a discount for 8 (or is yours a 3 wheeler  :p )

just booked up for sunday 19th, will be booking the november one too, so if it transport your after..ne bother  :)

DAMN! Just sorted some out. Edmar tyre services over at spenny are doing them for £70-something fitted. Thats 195-50-15.

I'll book that november one now as well, cheers pal!

RIGHT! Booked the day off and booked the trackday!

Come on gents, get it Booooooked!

just been looking at the 19th October at £129 with javellin looks good value for money, may have to attend, just the 98db thats a concern, may have to chop the rev limiter down  a few thou :oops:

Pete Oggy , are you taking wets as well as the Toyo's

I will have a full set of 888's on the spare wheels but have been searching for a while now for a good all round tyre for the road wheels that will do a job in the wet weather  ???

talking to people and searching the net had me thinking this was a good all rounder Toyo T1R

until I came across these, rated the best wet weather tyre by "Auto Express" Vredestein Sportrac 3

a quick shifty on My Tyres and 4 of them delivered for £149

I need tyres anyhow so I just hope these do a job on track  :suspect:

Pete Oggy , are you taking wets as well as the Toyo's

I will have a full set of 888's on the spare wheels but have been searching for a while now for a good all round tyre for the road wheels that will do a job in the wet weather  ???

talking to people and searching the net had me thinking this was a good all rounder Toyo T1R

until I came across these, rated the best wet weather tyre by "Auto Express" Vredestein Sportrac 3

a quick shifty on My Tyres and 4 of them delivered for £149

I need tyres anyhow so I just hope these do a job on track  :suspect:

I've just bought a set of wheels with some yokohama somethings on, road tyre's anyway, so if its drenched I'll probs use them. However, in the damp/wet the civic was awsome on the 888's. Looks like it might be wet, I hope it is! :D  :D  :p