• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• JeffC

• evo-mark

Haweh Og, are you booking thursday the 6th or what! :D  :p  :cool:

ill be there dont worry about that (im pleased you reminded me like), i just hope its raining, never had so much fun on a wet track before, the integra is the answer!!

Haweh Og, are you booking thursday the 6th or what! :D  :p  :cool:

ill be there dont worry about that (im pleased you reminded me like), i just hope its raining, never had so much fun on a wet track before, the integra is the answer!!

Integra is the answer!

But the Civic is an A star, smiley face degree capable answer! :p  :D  :laugh:

just popped me name down for th Nov noisy day  :t-up:

Local Log cutter is rumoured to be joining us too in his rally car :oops:

Oggy's been a bit quiet, I wonder if that integra is now a british touring car! :D

Really am begging mate. Cant do anything until the new year cash wise what with the baby etc etc etc yadder yadder. I certainly will be joining you though boys for some tin top track action of the highest order after that. Just biding my time;-)

How much is in the budget for building the Integra then Og?  You got me thinking of building my own (again).

avarage price for a decent one seems to be around £4-5k, i bought mine from a salvage yard for less than half that  ;) , been looking for a integra for a while and the one i bought was just right, its no good for the nscc as it has a 1.8 engine (im going into the 1600 class so the engine is coming out over the winter and a 1600 will take its place)

i dont really have a budget for building it, it just gets what it needs, but i think i would have around £4k in it finished and ready to race come march

if its honda power you looking into, give me a should and ill keep an eye out for a cheap civic for you, integra`s just dont seem to come up that much in salvage yards

Cheers Og - you got a bargian there mate. I'll keep it in mind about the possible Civic but at the moment I think a Fezzie is the answer :sheep:

Oggy's been a bit quiet, I wonder if that integra is now a british touring car! :D

it will be after the 6th, took it to painter friend and booked it in for a fancy paint job soon as its done croft, suspension still aint turned up yet, toyos should be sorted by next week, i aint even touched it since its last track day, i aint had the time, im looking forward to getting it painted in its touring car colours  :love:

web2108.jpg

does vic still need carrying over on thursday pete??

I think so Og, I'll speak to the cap later and give you a bell tonight. :t-up:

Weather's not looking too great on Thursday. :(