Croft Thursday 6th November

Pilot Pete

had another good day at croft in the teg, spent most of the time on the grass, eventually found some dry lines by the end of the day when the rain stopped for a short while, carnt wait to see the wet footage  :D  :D

Photo057.jpg

Photo056.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• JeffC

• evo-mark

Well, had an up and very big down kind of day. I was on 888's (well worn on the rear), with the amount of wetness around they were maybe a little out of their depth but the car seemed to cope pretty well. Was having a really good day only letting two mini cooper racers (on wets) passed, was having some good crack with oggy and then it happened:

:(

Came home to a nice new shed though courtesy of bob the log, well chuffed with that! :)  :t-up:  :)  :t-up:

Sorry to see that Pete, specially when it was not your fault, bet the 7 car got away with no damage  :arse:  :arse:

Hopefully damage was not to bad :D , maybe the only thing to do different was keep well away from everything else in the wet, but of course you need to be used to it to race :D:D:D

Bad luck. Bllody Caterhams  :mad:  Its a good job I knew there was something coming towards the end though - I nearly fell asleep watching that  ;)

Ah bummer brother pete. Fairly easy to repair though, just so long as it ain't done the chassis leg!! ta for the lesson at teeside as well brother!! :D

Yeah, should be easy enough to repair, its probably had worse dings than that in its lifetime. I just dont know how the guy lost it, seemed to be going so slowly!

"OOOH NOOO " :D

think I would have said the same tho, heading towards a fence

sorry I didn't hang around long it was cold wet and from a spectators point it was a bit  :down:

never mind lets see if you can keep the Kart on track on Sunday ;)

never mind lets see if you can keep the Kart on track on Sunday ;)

From previous experiences, I'm not very good at that either! :D  :laugh:

I'm just a little frustrated, I'd been a good boy all day keeping it on the black stuff while everyone else span or went off. I would actually be less annoyed if it was entirely my own fault!

Guy never came over and said anything mind which I thought was a bit off. I mean I didn't expect a big apology or anything but he could have at least asked if I was ok after avoiding his pride and joy. Afterall, I could have probably walloped his car and come off with much  less damage!

foooookin ell Pierre b****y bad luck that  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:

I just cant understand how the hell I got that close to him in the 1st place. He's half way round sunny before I'm even near turning in, baring in mind I've not got a lot of grip either and not tavelling at any break neck speed. He must have already had a moment at sunny in as well!

Sorry to hear you pranged the car Pete.  Yes, you would have thought the 7 driver would have come accross and said something, poor show.  b****y Caterham drivers ;)

Thats a pi$$er pete. Hope its not too bad. was gonna come down till i saw  the weather and thought balls to standing round in that

Sorry to hear this Pete and i hope it not too bad can't view the video work firewalls.

Ross