• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the race report?  :)   Get off Bookface Mr C and tell us all.  :)

u need to be on facebook captain you would have heard all about it by now  ;)

Ryan won all the heats and final but was tight racing,Im quite sure he has the 2011 championship wrapped up now with 2 rounds to go

Dan still wasnt listening to me  :bangshead: so against his wishes i changed set up for the last heat and final and he flew, was leading the race at one point, ended up 3rd overall and second clubman but i suspect the winning clubman was running bent as he is 15kg overweight yet can pass everyone down the straight,   :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: despite this Dan still had one of fastest laps  :t-up:   :t-up:  :t-up:

youth you just cannot beat it  :down:  :down:  :down:

Facebook!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Good results for team Cooper.  :cool:  I'm presuming the winning clubman wasn't the Ross-monster? He was fitting his big power motors when we left.  :t-up:

Facebook!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Good results for team Cooper.  :cool:  I'm presuming the winning clubman wasn't the Ross-monster? He was fitting his big power motors when we left.  :t-up:

no he finished 3rd but was a fair way back in the final, think he will have scored more points than dan though  :(  

will be down to the wire me thinks for Clubman champion, Dan has had 2 black flags earlier in the year  through no fault of his own and that is 40 points he has to drop  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Dan has had 2 black flags earlier in the year  through no fault of his own

Do you think there's something in your genes that you've passed to Dan, are black flags hereditery?  :laugh:

Dan has had 2 black flags earlier in the year  through no fault of his own

Do you think there's something in your genes that you've passed to Dan, are black flags hereditery?  :laugh:

:oops:  :blush:  :down:

• 2 weeks later...

quick video from the weekend at PFI international of Ryan doing Fridays practice, what a circuit and outfit that is  :cool: he had very good pace at times but was tough in the races and we had some horrendous conditions to race in.

linky...

• 5 months later...

cant believe but it was nice this morn when we left! that was Ryans first race after moving up from cadets at warden law, baptism of fire r what, and to make matters worse we had no wets so were on inters :oops: :oops: :oops: the kids said they couldnt see as there lids slushed up but worst was the throttles getting jammed on full with the slush and ice gettin into the carb :o :o :o :o It happened on the outlap and Ryan took Ross out , think he is taken over from where Bob left off :oops: :oops: :oops::p notice the front 2 karts, they bolted new wets on and were a good 5 secs a lap faster than used wets ??? ??? ??? ???

5 seconds! bl**** hell

Looks like tough conditions, all part of learning the trade :-)

yep Ive never come across it at any other circuit, a new set of wets after 1 heat will drop off, after 2 heats they are useless! ive seen people put a new set on for qualy then another set for the final at close to £150 a set! I run 2 karts so thats £600 in tyres if you want to be sure of winning! for that reason we are only doing the dry rounds this year!

Lol, you need a weather god to let you know Jeff!

But yea, it's hard to imagine that much between new an old... The tyre manufacturer/distributor are the only winners :-(