• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

and at 177kgs you win in the size dept.. :oops:   oh hang on only just i was 175kg last round but i do have two engines  ;)

if only i could hit the scales at 177kgs ......  :bangshead:

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

BLAST ROM THE PAST   :p

there you go Pete seeing as you missed the final  ;)

Dan ended up with 3rd in final after setting off  from 2nd clubman  getting spun on first corner dropping to 27th to finish 3rd ! he also got driver of the day as he went from the back to 2nd 3 times today, his race craft has turned a corner for definate !!

anyway vid of ryans final from 3rd  :suspect:  :suspect:

Enjoyed watching your blood pressure rising this morn!  :laugh:  Keep calm dear, it's only a kart race!  ;)

ThreadRessurection.jpg

Thats come out well, need to mount it a bit sturdier but the element of speed is there. He was going well there, the consistency is amazing, we have no chance jefferey!

Well done Dan, especially after the bump, also well done to the Ross Monster!

Did that footage import into moviemaker ok then? Thats my only worry with those camera's, there an Mp4 I think, did you have to convert it?

must be easy Pete I managed it  :blush:

movie maker wouldnt find it soi copied to my documents from the camera then uploaded it that way.

its not as good as the Hd footage off the better gopro but in saying that i didnt upload it in the best quality, it plays well on the bigscreen  :t-up:  :t-up:

Enjoyed watching your blood pressure rising this morn!    Keep calm dear, it's only a kart race!

Im sure you know the feeling captain, watching your boy going flat out into a corner with another 30 karts millimeteres away  :0  :0 wait til Pete has offspring it is only then that you will see what its like  :0  :0  :0

ps why cant I embed videos now  :suspect:  :suspect:

ps why cant I embed videos now  :suspect:  :suspect:

You need to tick the box labelled "use old embed codes"

Nice videos :t-up:

You need to select the 'old embed code':

I'll have to pop round, you'll have to give me a demonstration. I really want one of these camera's but dont want to mess around with converting stuff.

easy when you know how  :blush:  :blush:

Pete its easier than the camcorder i reckon, took minutes to do that   :t-up:

it would take you much less  :blush:  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

bit of footage on kart with ryan from last weeks super one.

if we didnt have bad luck we wouldnt have any at all  :bangshead:

Put a bangin donk on it :D:D:D:D:D oh the memories hahaha

wicked bit of footage there jeff :)

Put a bangin donk on it :D:D:D:D:D oh the memories hahaha

wicked bit of footage there jeff :)

yeh not sure about the tune though  :laugh:

Video of my older lad today racing my kart all weighted up, qualified on pole and had some good racing  :cool:

:cool:  :cool:

• 2 months later...
Motors Tv round 2 of the Super one kart championship is on 6.55 tonight , more of my lad getting brayed from one side of the track to the other in Honda Cadet  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Motors Tv round 2 of the Super one kart championship is on 6.55 tonight , more of my lad getting brayed from one side of the track to the other in Honda Cadet  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I missed your lad getting bundled off Jeff.. missed the start of the program.  :blush:

Saw the interview with Ben Thompson, and was quite amazed at how much he's changed. I don't think I've seen him for a year or so? He's done some growing up!  :D