• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

just for you Pete as you seem to be avoiding facebook, you missed some cracking racing 2nite! bishop boys taking top 3 positions  ;)  :cool:

IMG_2363.jpg

That was the best and closest racing we have ever had, not 2 tenths between us but to be fair James deserved to win it with two first places and quickest lap times. There is one large but tho, LEARN SOME TRACK MANNERS, you threw it away and were quicker than all of us but if you carry on like that you will make enemies and end up in the litter more than you would like. Jeff and I have have mutual respect hence neither of us had major contact but you were just tooooo aggresive and that is why did'nt win. I am confident you can win the championship if you take your chances instead of trying to take people out. Log rant over.

indeed was a cracking nights racing , was very close all night, but sorry to say James but Im with Bob on his comments, two seperate people asked my what you thought you were doing going down the back straight driving into the side of me ,If it was to try and  intimidate me sorry mate but it aint gonna work , that should have got you  disqualified and if you were not a mate I would have put in a complaint, in msa you would have been kicked off  points on your licence and fined,  not sure if know the consiquences of what can happen with wheel to wheel contact but ive seen it twice , first time in tkm lad was thrown at 50mph from his kart and 2nd time with Ryan and it aint pretty to see, broken bones a lot of the time and its something I dont want to have to go through from no fault of my own :(

we are all out there to race and we all want to win but do as me and Bob do, we must have swapped places half a dozen times yesterday and through mutual respect we  never touched or carved each other up    :t-up:

fyi not quite the same but a general indication of what happens when wheels touch :(

Well done chaps, sounds like a good night! :t-up: Was the Ross Monster not there?

I would like to have gone but was busy picking up my own silverware! :oops:

aye 1st/2nd/3rd as we predicted just were unsure on the order  :D  Ross was there think he was 5th ? he tried a move on Log in an early heat and came off worse and struggled from there by the sounds of it, Pace was there though  :t-up:

Pete sell that money pit and buy a prokart and come and show us how to do it  ;)

Enjoyed the racing, very good night, I takes Logs, did hit you twice, once very hard, both unintentional, inexperience showing there without any doubt :sheep: . JC, a bit strong, watched you & Log, tyre to tyre, with smoke flying, I toughed you once then back off & gave the corner. I am well aware of the consequences of ‘open-wheel’ racing; I’ve seen it first hand. We also passed & re-passed 4 or 5 times, without contact, so I think you are a bit strong in your criticism :oops: .

I hope a bit more racing will help with my track manners, I do admit the need to improve them :durr: .

Looking forward to our next outing, Rowrah sounds like it could be an interesting weekend. :D

Pete sell that money pit

F£ck me, where's that pic of the pot and kettle again! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I'm not sure I could bring myself to spending that kind of money on a Tractor.

Maybe next year lol.gif

Cannot wait to go back to Rowrah, something that DOES excite me, come on Pete we need you back, plenty races, cheap exciting, argumentative, pit girls(well one) and good crack. Pro-kart is the answer.

I hope a bit more racing will help with my track manners, I do admit the need to improve them :durr: .

imho that would be a very good move on your part  ;)  :t-up:

I dont think im being strong James, would rather fore warn you than see you get black flagged and kicked off,  was also plenty of people last night that agreed with what me and bob are saying , one of the marshalls included ,he saw you drive into the side of me on the back straight ,  you need to remember karting is a non contact sport  , yes  its hard to avoid at times , Ive prob  had as many very close battles  with Log as anyone and yes we rub but rarely had cause to twist to him or vice versa :oops: , Its how you do it that is getting peoples backs up . just watch the front running warden Law prokart  boys they never touch  ;)

anyway nuff said from me on the subject   :)

Well done Jeff.

The retirement sale is well under way

The karts gone alfano will sell tonight. just got some wheels with wets, some brand new maxis green front tyres 2 used rears, chain tool, 6 x valve springs (gx140 i think), piston rings(genuine honda) to list tonight. anyone need anything before it goes on the bay of flea all in the aid of the prelit coming to an area meet this year.

Well done Jeff.

The retirement sale is well under way

The karts gone alfano will sell tonight. just got some wheels with wets, some brand new maxis green front tyres 2 used rears, chain tool, 6 x valve springs (gx140 i think), piston rings(genuine honda) to list tonight. anyone need anything before it goes on the bay of flea all in the aid of the prelit coming to an area meet this year.

shame scott  :(  Bob might take the rings off yer and dippy will need some wets if they are dunlops ?

it had to be done  :down:  Find out about a new job this week so will maybe be back with a better kart next year if i get the itch.

Tyres are dunlop kt8 on rims

Well done chaps, sounds like a good night! :t-up: Was the Ross Monster not there?

I would like to have gone but was busy picking up my own silverware! :oops:

I was there just had a poor weekend which isn'tgetting any better. Qualified 2nd and then tangled with bob with me coming off worse. That put me right at the back. I then made my way back through the pack but soon struggled to overtake 4th place which was my downfall. I eventually got past in the final but then struggled to see with a black visor and then made a mistake ending up last again to finish 5th.

I will hopefully be back up there and is all part of the learning curve.

• 3 months later...

It's been a while since this one's been aired..  :D  :D

A few pics of the NE lads at Warden Law today. I believe congrats are in order for Ryan Cooper.  :t-up:

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg

DSCF0926c.jpg

DSCF0880c.jpg

DSCF0902c.jpg