• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

holey thread revival  :laugh:  :laugh:  :t-up:  :t-up:

yes captain, Our Ryan had a cracking day,got 1st place ,  was 2 seconds a lap quicker than the other cadets in the final when it rained, was even quicker than our Dan in his tkm with 3 times the power  :0  :0  :0 he drove his socks off and looked so relaxed doing it! he coasted the last 5 laps as i told him to back off  :blush:  :blush:

must be my expertise at setting the kart up  :oops:  :p  :p  :durr:

I had a mare as usual, will someone please remind why i bother racing  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  got taken out 5 times today, 3 times were in the 20 lap final, think I ended up 4th in Clubman , prob didnt do to bad in points but annoyingly If I could stop getting brayed off rack I could be at the sharp end  :arse:

now if we are talking about bad days ross"s was bad but I think Eddies was actually worse  :oops:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened Eddie? he was having carb troubles? Ross was just slow wasn't he?  :devil:

..a few more pics:

Start of the traaaactor race..

DSCF0904c.jpg

DSCF0905.jpg

Two cadets velcroed together.  :D

DSCF0882c.jpg

Ross;

DSCF0931c.jpg

What happened Eddie? he was having carb troubles? Ross was just slow wasn't he?  :devil:

Thank you for inspiring my confidence captain. The kart seams to have lost an awful lot of pace even last week @ Teesside i struggled against Eddy when he was on dunlops and i was on Kartlines. I have weighed myself and i am the same weight as i was at Xmas when nobody could catch me  :bangshead:

I do fancy a change though :devil:

Thank you for inspiring my confidence captain. The kart seams to have lost an awful lot of pace even last week @ Teesside i struggled against Eddy when he was on dunlops and i was on Kartlines. I have weighed myself and i am the same weight as i was at Xmas when nobody could catch me  

Just pullin' ya leg Ross.  :p

I do fancy a change though

Some things never change!  :D  :D

well another weekends karting over, practised all day Saturday in the sun to get the set up bang on and it pisses down all day today  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  anyway Ryan won all 3 heats in the rain, was walking away in the final, came up behind a backmarker who spun and took him out  :mad:  :mad:  was gutted for him  :(

anway there ya go captain bit of ryans footage battling with some quick Comers at Rowrah yesterday from the £8 camera  :D:t-up:

What size file did you upload? Your video takes years to load, I havent even got past 30 seconds yet!

Looks good so far though! :laugh:

What size file did you upload? Your video takes years to load, I havent even got past 30 seconds yet!

Looks good so far though! :laugh:

loads straight away on mine  :suspect:  :suspect:  on movie maker i think i ticked 2.1 2.1mb  :suspect:  :suspect: is that wrong  :blush:  :durr:

Vid's working OK this morn.. I think our tinternet is just slow in the evenings.  :(

Rowrah looks like a proper little mini Cadwell, sounds like Ryan had a good day, apart from the final. Well done, and bad luck!  :t-up:

• 1 month later...

and today I built a kartin trophy cabinet out of the slats off a bed i was throwing out  :blush:  :blush:  , but think I may need to build a bigger one  :oops:  :D  :D  

cant take credit for them though 2nd row down is mine  :blush:  rest are Ryans  :cool:

stuff008-1.jpg

and at 177kgs you win in the size dept.. :oops:   oh hang on only just i was 175kg last round but i do have two engines  ;)