• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

all the footage shown of Ryan he was actually avoiding the carnage , shame it isnt always like that  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I thought it was quite good footage, away 2mrw night north of the border for 4 days racing at Larkhall  roll on Sunday night :bangshead:   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

all the footage shown of Ryan he was actually avoiding the carnage , shame it isnt always like that  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I thought it was quite good footage, away 2mrw night north of the border for 4 days racing at Larkhall  roll on Sunday night :bangshead:   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

That's an awfull lot of  :bangshead:   .. Good luck for Larkhall.   :t-up:

well as im about sick of bad luck following us around the country , this was the last Super one i planned on doing , but we had to pay for the last 3 rounds up front , so Ive just called the organisers only to be told that if i pull out i cant get the money back which was £480 for the race entries alone i will have to blow which would have gone nicely towards a holiday for us goodness me   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

yep  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: just about sums it up at the mo  :D  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

few practice laps of the little un at S1 in Larkhall from the weekend

national O plate footage from last month, this is where Ryan got binned resulting in a dnf by the same kid that had knocked him off twice before , Ryan went up to him in parc ferme and stuck one on him  :bangshead:

seems a long time ago from page 1 of this thread when I bought a Kart to learn race craft, then i made the mistake of giving the kids  a go, and cant believe how small and slow Ryan was  in that old knacked comer cadet kart that i converted to 4 stroke with a generator engine  :blush: !

DSCF4458s.jpg

247218_231934253489198_100000178767394_1118315_4800923_n.jpg

Does seam along time ago and that was some drive by Steven prentice

b******d if im buying 4 karts  

Love that quote from page 1.

...couple of years and forty two karts later...  :laugh:  :laugh:

Make sure you finish the year ....... you have come along way .....

Last year being at the very sharp end of a championship and eventually finishing runner up to a much much younger man i have decided its finally time to say no more ..... i first started in 1980 so on and off for 31 years .......... raced this year once and bowed out of the final with a mechanical after lying 3rd , decided i didn't enjoy burning money in the way i was and it was time to sit back and relax ....

You have certainly learnt alot of the last few years Jeff , but i know sometimes it felt like not enough ....

You have certainly learnt alot of the last few years Jeff , but i know sometimes it felt like not enough ....

Ive defo learned a lot about setting up a kart and I reckon I  can make my own kart go even I may let it down with my driving  :blush: , but working as a mechanic not a driver is harder at a top level then throw in working with kids and then to make it harder your own kids is another thing  :oops:  

not sure how much longer this karting thing has to run but hey ho... and fck knows whats next :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Should have bought that fiesta Mr C, was checking out its times again, it was a quick car!

Should have bought that fiesta Mr C, was checking out its times again, it was a quick car!

and at £3100 A CHEAP CAR!! still think it was 100bhp down though  :blush:  :p  :p  :p  :p

whats next is Buckmore ..... don't you look at the calender :)

we will see  :suspect:  ???  :down:  :sheep:

and at £3100 A CHEAP CAR!! still think it was 100bhp down though  :blush:  :p  :p  :p  :p

Anyway, you need to buy a civic so you can put a scaled up GX160 in it. 1 big 1600cc piston, the answer! :laugh:

• 1 month later...